Reviews for Valediction
GeoffreyF chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is outstanding. A really wonderful character study of Arthur, written so beautifully; your style is really lovely. Arthur's thoughts about Merlin in the fifth one are touching and very, very sweet, but they are also the natural culmination of the other four parts. Very well done.
fatum-oblivion chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I really love this story!

It's melancholy and so beautiful! Seeing Arthur say goodbye, it's heartbreaking yet enchanting. Then he has Merlin. How comforting!

I'm wondering if I could get your permission to translate it into Chinese. I really want more people to appreciate this beautiful fic!

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story!
feathersofgold chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was ridiculously well written. Great insight into the struggles and fears Arthur faced throughout his life.
Sabriel-TS chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Beautiful. really. each part is distinctly different and yet altogether the same, it flows together very nicely and your portrayal of Arthur's feelings is lovely.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wonderful story! You did a brilliant job portraying all of Arthur's emotions... I especially loved the fact that you made each goodbye different- his mother's past death, a knight's present death, Morgana's betrayal, Arthur leaving his father... Just fantastic, and the whole thing was very well-written, as well!
tigress pearl chapter 1 . 3/4/2012