Reviews for Ghost Becomes Goth and Goth Becomes Ghost
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 6/3
The story is very cool, I love it Can't wait to read more
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 6/3
I love Danny, he grabbed Sam's butt XD She is going to be pissed off, didn't Danny notice he have boobs now?
jusy saying chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
You can't switch bodies AND brains because you'll still be you. You can only switch bodies OR brains not at the same time. Now you can have the others emotions and instincts, but not everything together. If they switched half of there brain and there body that will make A LOT more sense. Well to me anyways. But still good keep going :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
HiyaKitty chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Sorry it's taken me so long to review. This is so brillant. Great work!
Crazy Templar chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
I'm sorry to hear that and i know how it feels but if you want i can be a really good friend also i like the basic instincts thing xD keep it up ;)
PlayYourRole chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Haha, Danny doesn't know what a period is! xP
PlayYourRole chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Rofl at the adult humor! xD
CutieofAwesomness chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
OMG! I loveeeesssssss the story it's gooooood
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Oh my gosh! I'm prayin for ya! And if you ever need a friend, just pm me! :) And great chapter!
coopt98 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
oh no now they are going to act like each other! awesome!
Chad's Shortstack chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
This was amazing! Even though it was short, it was (as tony the tiger would say) Grrrrrr-eat :) I hope you get/feel undepressed and whatnot soon:) I felt like that this past weekend so I know that it must have taken a lot to not only write a chapter but an AMAZING chapter at that. Thanka you for doing so :)
YuriCore chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Awesome story! Yes, that last chapter really was awkward. I'd be so embarrased if I were Danny!
Crazy Templar chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hahaha i really like it xD. You just got another follower :P
HiyaKitty chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I really liked this, but I noticed one little mistake. At the beginning of the story it's 1:30 but at the end you say it's only 9:30? Beside that what you did with this story was amazing and hilarious :D