Reviews for Should Have, Could Have, Would Have
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
wow - nicely done, hun - very nice

Viv
Dizzo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Clever use of words, reads almost like a poem, and the logic is undeniable!

Fantastic job, well done x
ipgirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Seriously, you have to stop being this good. I have a life, dammit! Of course, your writing adds to that life.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Poor Dean probably does regret having had Sammy brought back some days.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hey you so stole this from my own line of though. Every time I watch 2:22 I think this exact same thing. Dean could have stopped all this if he just did not make that damned deal.

I loved it and glad some one finally got around to writing something like this!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow, this is so heartbreaking. A look into Dean's head and heart for sure, what he should have done so long ago but that he just couldn't do, let Sam go. Makes tears come to my eyes.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Ohhh no :-( Wanna break my heart here? Then go on like that. Beautifully sad, artfully and as wildly running as Dean's thoughts would if he knew... And still - COULD he? I don't think so. I bet he wish he could have, but that's their fate that they are who they are - no matter how much they've changed over the past years. (Err, I don't know if this makes sense, but probably you know what I wanted to say :-) To make decisions for the ones you love - worst thing! You'll never stop blame yourself for everything that goes wrong...

Hugs

xx Kate
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow- I never thought about how Dean's deal had so many consequences. I can imagine those words being in Dean's mind as he watches Sam deteriorate. Beautifully done.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I bet that mantra a damned accurate in Dean's head right now.

Good insight to his POV
teriaankhonse chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
sdjhlsavjkasfoiag :)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh Dean.

Beautifully done.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Holy shit, this was brilliant. I mean...effin' SERIOUSLY...right down the line...should, could, would, rinse and repeat. This is honestly one of the best drabbles I've ever read in my life.

STUNNING PIECE OF WORK. Sensational! And THAT's just the writing end of it. The story was angsty, hurty, and heartachy, and I loved that part, too!

I am bowing down and applauding! Bravo!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
OMG That's so beautifully written! The only thing with drabbles is that they let me wanting more... But you know what? This one is perfect, just the way it is.

Great one :-)

Rosetta
Tifaching chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awesomely done. So true. Dean's deal just made everything so much worse.
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Amazing! I loved this so much! Thankfully he did make that deal though...