Reviews for Heart of Stone
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
At first I was confused by the ending, but then it sunk in what it meant and I was like "OHHHH THE FEELS!" I just can't even...my heart is so broken for poor Cissy. She fell in love, but she knew it was considered a weakness, so she forced herself to leave him. Love the way you described that. I support JamesxNarcissa so much!
demi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
wtf lucius x narcisaaaaa!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow. Nice job!
The-Always-Angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
My god, I'm crying...
prtsrxmyNiceSox chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
For being so short, this somehow had the power to make me tear up and get goosebumps at the end. Really excellent.
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow. Never thought about it, but you make it seem so possible. But, nothing in IMpossible with fanfiction and brilliant authors such as yourself.
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I NEVER would have thought I'd read a James/Narcissa fic and actually like it, but the unexpected has happened! I really like this! The ending made me sad though...such tragedy.
HazylShy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh. My. God. I felt this. I felt this so hard, and it killed me. You killed me. Go figure, the first James/Narcissa fic I ever read would kill me.

Kidding; totally still alive. But really, this was absolutely beautiful. Like I said, I felt this. If I could favorite this a hundred times, I would. But just the once will suffice, I hope. :)
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
So perfect it's not fair
Woemcat chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
interesting pairing. enjoyed this one-shot!