Reviews for EO Challenge: Pretty Woman
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
LOL Wonder how those bow legs worked in that mini skirt. :D

Very cute. :)
ipgirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Friggin' hilarious and I hope I can get the sight of Dean in drag outta mind.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
""Uh, knees together dude," Sam grimaced at the gaping vista that confronted him"

hmmmm - now I gotta go to sleep with that image in my head!

ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really, really would love to see Dean dressed in drag. He would make such a pretty girl and six one is not all that tall.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You know I think I didn't stop laughing for 10 minutes straith after reading this one adn after having getting the mental picture this was just freakin hilarios and I completely bloody loved it. This was awesome! OMG Dean in drag is just so funny...hehehehe...
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
He is a good looking man so I'm sure he could carry off 'girl' if he had to!

And I admire anyone who can walk on 4 inch heels!

Bev x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hmmm, Dean in drag, now that would be pretty funny and I can totally picture him being very inelegant about the whole thing!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
You had me chuckling on a rainy Monday morning! SNORT :-) Jeez, your mind is a booby trap for Dean, I swear. Loved the image of Dean, but even more their banter. ""Uh, knees together dude," Sam grimaced at the gaping vista that confronted him." LOL

At least the spirit can leave this world with a happy smile :-)

xx Kate
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Very funny! I think Dean is way too manly to be in a miniskirt and high heels- I wish I could see that :D
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
"Sam grimaced at the gaping vista that confronted him."

A grimace for Sam, a Grin for me!

Poor Dean...the things you sometimes do to him!

Thank You.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I know Jensen is beautiful but I'm picturing hairy, bow legs in a miniskirt and 4 inch stilettos and it's not a pretty sight. Not to mention he'd finally match Jared in height but tower over almost every other male.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I so wish they'd do a Dean drag queen would be freaking awesome. Until then this is the next best thing!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
It IS hilarious and disturbing at the same time! Yeah, the whole gaping vista thing-LOL. Oh my.
impalagurl69 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I would love for kripke to make this an episode. That would be hilarious
TheYmp chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
*scrapes jaw off floor*

*wipes drink off screen*

I think my brain has just derailed... I kinda lost it somewhere between "frankly disturbing" and "gaping vista"

Outstanding work!