Reviews for The Minor Kid's Quest
Daughter-of-Neptune16 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Plz update soon its really good!
raeganb123 chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
How do you know if your character made it into the story or not? Are these three going to be the only characters in the story? Or will more be added later?
KillingMeSoftlyWithEnchilladas chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Haha I love it love it love it! This is awesome! :D Great job so far!
Ultimate Hunter X chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
The story is progressing well so far
xFullmetalSoulx chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
HAHAHA. Oh my goodness, this is great. I love your writing. Seriously, the story line is fun and fresh to read. I like it being Minor kids. It's a great idea. Also, I love all the personalities of everyone thus far. Especially "the adopted son of Hades." You do a great job of balancing humor and action, making it fun to read. The ending was great. Also, I liked McKenna's power of being able to control her sister. That was cool. Update soon, please!

Have fun writing,

Mrs.NicoDiAngelo42 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Love it, still one of my favorite stories with or without McKenna i would still read this amazing story :D
Daughter-of-Neptune16 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
GREAT STORY SO FAR. I am really liking it. please keep going
CoolRhino chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
It is really pretty good! I will continue reading it! Try to go into depth more with the other characters, they are kinda confusing. Also, when is this set? Maybe u could mention how long ago the titan war was or something to tell us.

MasquedAngel chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Aww! Thanks. Your so welcome. I'm glad xFullmetalSoulx told me to come on. YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON! (or else I'm going to have to deal with her impatience...) Oh, and... your welcome for reveiws. I like to give them.
xFullmetalSoulx chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
WHOA WHOA WHOA! You can't leave us hanging forever! You gotta update! I'm not a very patient person, honestly... and I'm sorry for that, but... I love this story too much to just say, "Okay, I can wait." Nope. It's hard enough waiting for your updates and you update pretty quickly...

Oh, and btw, I love the prophecy! It makes for a very interesting predicament. I never would have thought of a prophecy like that! It's clever and exciting. It breaks from the status quo in a good, refreshing way. Not to mention, it's very realistic.

Seriously, I don't know what more I can say. I love your writing and I love this story. You are always welcomed to hear that from me (and probably JadelieraWatkins, too).

Have fun writing!

Xoxo xFullmetalSoulx
Ultimate Hunter X chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Ok, I really do like this story
Ultimate Hunter X chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I'll review 100 times to get his updated!
xFullmetalSoulx chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Wow. JadelieraW was right... I love this! Too bad I didn't get to send in an OC! You should have told me about this! I love your writing. You are pretty talented. Anyway, happy writing!

Xoxo xFullmetalSoulx ( but you can call me Tay.)
MasquedAngel chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Oh, this is awesome! xFullmetalSoulx would love this!
Mrs.NicoDiAngelo42 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Love it :D Really like McKenna's whole "No I'm out at the moment but leave your name and number and I'll get back to you"

so sarcastic! Continue it