Reviews for Second Chance
Best Bella Hermione I've ever read! Sincerely thank you for this amazing fic!
GISA103 chapter 8 . 10/23
My God this tale was one of the best that I have ever read Thank you so much.
G chapter 8 . 9/20
man, that was... me matas, mujer, en serio que me matas con tus historias... this is another Bellamione masterpiece, which you seem so intent on gracing us with... i'ts just wonderful isn't, when a story pulls a happy smile out of you, maybe a tear to go with it, lol... I hope your muse for Bellamione fics hasn't wilted, for you are one of the best storytellers out there, so refreshing and talented... xx, G
Arsenal chapter 7 . 7/22
I love this fanfic :) I'd hope you'll continue, but I'm afraid it's a little too late to tell you that
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 6 . 1/17
i thought Bellatrix married Rudolph?
monstar01 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Another amazing story...loved the idea behind this one. I can't believe it only got 83 reviews!

People, give this one a chance! It's totally worth it!

For those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Hell yeahs I liked this loads better! Lol very good read. I look forward to more awesomeness from you.
lemon-rind chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
This felt very fast, like more could have been done with the concept, but I'm not complaining because, damn, was this a story. Thank you for this wonderful time travel. I really enjoyed it.
brattgirl14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love the premise, the creativity and as with all your fanfics I've read so far it is very intelligently written a must read for any Bellamione fan.
Leez chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Damn! I must of read ALL of your stories now ATLEAST 3 times each! Liidg you are an absolutely brilliant writer and a masterful author! I must say that I absolutely LOVE you work and that you had to e one of my favourite authors of a time, if not my favourite, and that's including massive novel authors as well! You have made absolute masterpieces of writing/ fiction, so much so that I believe that they deserve to be published if it were only possible!

Anyway, GREAT Work! I hope you'll come back to writing more one day, it's hardly the same without you!

Best Regards,

TheJavirich chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
this was a masterpiece and you didn't even use smut as a weapon
Silvara rivana chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
That was cool. and very fluffy sweet. love your stories!
elfspirit7 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Wow! Thanks for the great read! Can't wait to read your future fics!
thejavirich chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
this is just too great. I cried with the "I am sorry... Obliviate!" but then it was like awwwwwwww yeah haha. You really are brilliant my friend. Awesome writing as always!
Sialia12 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Really enjoyed that story, well done!
Quite fluffy but it's soothing every now and then.
I liked the friendship Luna/Hermione, worked quite well. And the way Narcissa couldn't not become friends with them with the 'timeline' they shared even though it was on opposite sides.

It's the first time I read a time-travel story that separate the Marauders (Peter doesn't count) it's original. Too bad Sirius, James, Harry and Ron remain stupid teenagers (btw, Harry and Ron in the library without Hermione bossing them in, OOC - but it's a detail) but a perfect world wouldn't be a believable outcome.

There's one thing I wonder: how can they (H, L & L) learn about their past in the new timeline? (Damn time paradoxes) Must be strange for Narcissa to have a girl she doesn't remember raising till 15 years-old. Hermione and Luna have their school life to understand (supposing their childhood were pretty much the same), who were they friends with and so on.
Would be nifty if there was a way to retrieve those souvenirs and have free use of a good pensieve to catch up with their lives (I have a hard time picturing Bella waiting quietly for 7 years with Hermione in her classroom, she must have taunt her in a way, for old time sake, call it the Black humour).

Thank you very much for writing and sharing.