Reviews for The Full House
Guest chapter 3 . 19h ago
John walking with a limp hit me right in the feels!
Kriesha chapter 50 . 4/13
Excellent, excellent story, I read it all in one go because I couldn't stop, and I'm now looking forward to starting the sequel!
Thanks for the amazing work :))
athousandroses chapter 19 . 4/10
I just found this today and I love it. I am definitely going to read the rest, but I wanted to review. This chapter was hilarious. "Do people actually die anymore?" Lol. I love this story :)
Wow, I've just finished the third chapter and I'm really enjoying this story. I think that it's really well written and it's giving me almost as many feelings as the actual show! I love how you write Sherlocks character, you're the first writer I've seen who stays true to him, so well done. I can't wait to read more!
The relationship between Sherlock and John seems to be a romantic one in this story. I'm not sure Molly even belong in here. I say this because Sherlock is showing jealously, possessiveness, and other things towards john and not Molly
Sherlockedinseattle chapter 50 . 3/24
I'm a little late to the game as you wrote this story two years ago but I just had to tell you how much I absolutely adore this! This was such an amazing story! I was so wrapped up in it; it was all I could think about it for the last week! I'm very new to the fanfiction universe, but I've loved Sherlock since the beginning, and while I've always rooted for Molly and Sherlock to get together (we're all basically Molly at heart right?!), this story convinced me that it could actually, and realistically, happen for them! Or at least I sincerely hope that it does :)

You are a very talented writer, and your story has definitely put me officially in the Sherlolly ship! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your Sherlolly fanfics! 3
Loved it. You did a wonderful job. Thank you.
ILuvBloodnBones chapter 8 . 3/17
Sometimes I get disappointed when a story is mature and the author is known for "uncensored" writing and then you get really into a story then "fade away" like you used. Sometimes I get even mad but your story, this wonderful little tale of Sherlock and Molly I love and it I found it didn't bother me one bit! Not an iota! Wonderful job! I know this story has been complete for sometime but I've just found it and still wanted to let you know I love it!
That was amazing! It was really well written and I loved it!
EliTch chapter 50 . 3/5
Hi! I just finished reading your fic, I came here trough Pinterest posts and Youtube videos, I must say you are very popular. I have to tell you that I loved it. I couldn't stop reading! It was sweet, funny, and you capture the characters perfectly... I really wish some of these plots happen in the series but I don't know, I am not sure it will happen but it's obvious that after the fall he has another sort of 'feelings' for her... Thanks for this! I will continue reading the sequel :)
WritingVagabond chapter 50 . 3/3
Love this story! Even though I'm a firm supporter of an Irene/Sherlock turnout, it had me wanting a happy ending for him and Molly. You're a very talented writer, and I look forward to reading more in "The Full House" universe.
always smirking chapter 50 . 2/26
My first story of sherlolly ..:) ;) ;-) :-D it's bloody fantastic. It's fabulous superb awesome marvellous...
Monsterprincess chapter 50 . 2/24
About 8 days ago I read in a list of comments on Pinterest under a picture of Sherlock & Molly, a fellow fan of Sherlock mentioned your story here. She said it was long but if one wanted a good Sherlolly fic, this was the one to read. She got the name wrong but after a little research, I found The Party of Four, which let to it's prequel The Full House. It took me 8 days to read (yeah, I now need a huge break from the computer) but this was a really good story you wrote that I could not stop reading it. I am very anxious now to move onto The Party of Four.
I really wish that I would have taken notes along the way of reading but lets see what I can remember what I wanted to comment on while reading along.
Once Lestrade knew that Sherlock was alive, I predicted in my head that he was going to move into Molly's flat along with Molly, Sherlock & Irene for his own protection. lol - I was thinking "the fully house" and thought everyone was just going to live under one roof.
I'm glad this did not end right after Moriarty's (final) death.
At chapter 25 I celebrated "I'm half way there!"
I do not like Sherlock's mother and so glad his parents did not turn out like this in the TV show.
I frickin' cried when Sherlock broke up with Molly! I was kind of expecting this to happen because it was all still new to Sherlock and his mind was still trying to work it all out.
When Molly got sick with the flu and everyone assumed she was pregnant - I was pissed off for Molly because I was like, can't a girl just get sick? I was also surprised she never got pregnant because up to that point, there was no mention of condom use or birth control. I was positive they were not using condoms because of everything that was mentioned in Sherlock's "experiments" never once did he complain or even ask how do these things work?.
I have never read The Pirate and the Doctor but since you mentioned it is worth the read, I already have it opened in a new tab waiting to be read. Might as well book mark it some how because I don't know when I will be able to start reading.
Ah, it's a good thing kids were in school & husband at work when I was reading the chapter of Molly leaving her body guard protection to go and meet Sherlock at Baker St. As if my words out loud could stop her from going "You stupid bitch!" I could not believe how stupid Molly would be in thinking that was not some kind of set up. Why would Sherlock text her to leave her confined protective space if there was an assassin looking to kill her? And then she knew it wasn't him since she sent the real Sherlock a text back.
The ending was so sweet. Sherlock giving John and Mary their own place, letting John know that he was finally ready for him to move out and move on. And then Molly telling Sherlock to marry her (and then Sherlock finally asking). Wonderful ending to a well written story.
FionaLunetta chapter 50 . 2/21
I just loved this story. I'm a bit sad that I found it so long after you finished it. Maybe you've forgotten it by now! I had so much fun reading and am disappointed it's over! I've bookmarked your sequels and the spin-offs you mentioned though, so the fun will continue!
Sherlock grew so much and I thought you brought about the change so well. I think it'd be terribly difficult to keep him in character, especially in a romantic type story. It was perfect though! I also loved John and all his jokes and mannerisms, and even fell a bit in love with Irene. Sherlock was so funny with Toby. And I forever thank you for the image of John referring to the ladies as the cockblock brigade! Oh goodness that was funny! I loved it all! Thank you! :)
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »