Reviews for The Full House
QueenNaberrie chapter 50 . 7/9
Aww. Sherlock and Molly are in love and engaged. Beautiful story! Thank you so much for writing this.
QueenNaberrie chapter 44 . 7/9
Poor Sherlock, thinking Molly was dead. Veronica was not a nice person; but she didn't deserve to die. The question is did Moran make a mistake or was it warning? Was the diamond case part of Moran's network?
QueenNaberrie chapter 42 . 7/9
Aww. Sherlock actually was looking forward to the possibility of being a father and was disappointed when it wasn't true.:) So cute that he took little Olivia's case. That was sweet of him, but it lead to a bigger one. lol
QueenNaberrie chapter 32 . 7/8
Aww. When he blurted out that loved Molly, I just want to cry with happiness. :,) So glad they are working on getting back together. They were miserable without each other. Reading on.
QueenNaberrie chapter 31 . 7/8
FINALLY! Sherlock has admitted he's still in love with Molly. I hope Molly sees his sincerity and takes him back. Reading on.
QueenNaberrie chapter 28 . 7/8
I'm crying! :,( Sherlock is being an idiot! Ugh. I hope he stops this nonsense and apologizes to Molly. Reading on.
QueenNaberrie chapter 27 . 7/8
Oh no! Sherlock, don't be an idiot! Don't break Molly's heart! Reading on.
QueenNaberrie chapter 16 . 7/7
So glad John and everyone knows of Sherlock's continued existence. I can just see the look on John's face when he saw Molly and Sherlock kissing. It would be priceless. lol :)
QueenNaberrie chapter 13 . 7/7
Aww. Sherlock loves Molly. He better tell John soon! The longer he waits, the more upset John will be, especially if he finds out he was the last one in their circle to find out about it. Reading on.
QueenNaberrie chapter 6 . 7/7
Sherlock loves Molly. :)
Yong Soo Kim chapter 50 . 4/4
omg I love this story 3

I'm a new Sherlolly fan, and after I read this fanfic I really fell in love with both Sherlock and Molly ! .

Thank you for making such a great story, I can't wait to read the sequel3
Captain-KiIIy chapter 13 . 12/15/2020
I love this chapter. Thank you for writing it
AainaSumar chapter 11 . 9/14/2020
I love how much their relationship has evovled
AainaSumar chapter 3 . 9/14/2020
John walking with a slight limp is such a birliant piece of detail. Honestly makes my love this story even more.
Sherlocked chapter 50 . 6/12/2020
AWWWWW IIII LOOOVED IIIT! Please write more, It was amazin'
2,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »