Reviews for The Full House
Captain-KiIIy chapter 13 . 12/15/2020
I love this chapter. Thank you for writing it
SumaR0702 chapter 11 . 9/14/2020
I love how much their relationship has evovled
SumaR0702 chapter 3 . 9/14/2020
John walking with a slight limp is such a birliant piece of detail. Honestly makes my love this story even more.
Sherlocked chapter 50 . 6/12/2020
AWWWWW IIII LOOOVED IIIT! Please write more, It was amazin'
crystalrdavis1995 chapter 50 . 5/11/2020
This was fantastic! It kept me enthralled from Chapter 1. I am sad it has to end.
Guest chapter 50 . 3/4/2019
Not only was this my favourite fan fiction ever, as I have previously said , but I personally think that you did a flute and amazing representation of Sherlock. The journey he took and changed, it was so well written, I can see this happeneing and believe it is him in an AU. Major props to everything you’ve accomplised here. Mad props.
Guest chapter 50 . 3/3/2019
The best fan fiction I have ever read. Thank you for writing this. I’ve read it about 4 times now, and although it’s taking me away from other books, I’m so glad it is XD.
I loved it. So much
offlinereader chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Utterly beautiful story.
Elise chapter 29 . 9/16/2018
I'd like to officially thank Greg, John and Molly on behalf of us readers for punching Sherlock three times in one day, because he most certainly deserves it. Especially John who did it twice this chapter.
This is my second time reading this (absolutely brilliant) story and I had forgotten what a bloody tosser Sherlock is sometimes.
Vangogh92 chapter 49 . 8/21/2018
I’m so sad it’s almost over! I’m so glad you wrote a sequel!
I must admit, I’m surprised John is writing so much personal information in his blog. I guess I always assumed he was strictly professional in his stories (except the rare quip about sherlock’s weird habits).
I was also surprised that Mrs. Hudson was formerly the housekeeper to the Holmes family and that Mycroft was married. Maybe I’ve just been ignorant to those pieces of canon or maybe they were creative licenses?
Either way, I’m really enjoying it!
Vangogh92 chapter 32 . 8/20/2018
Oh my gosh I just love this story so much. That I love you speech was perfect. You’re right, they needed to break up in order to get their relationship on a healthy track. I also like how you made the reason he ended it believable. He definitely would have reacted that way. Mrs. Hudson smacking him every day and everyone punching Sherlock was a nice touch too.
Vangogh92 chapter 14 . 8/19/2018
I’m REALLY enjoying this. I wanted to wait until I finished to review since it’s been years since your wrote this and probably don’t care about reviews for it but I’ll forget.
Sherlock in a relationship seems like a nightmare. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good read and you’re perfect at getting his character spot on. But my god, what an absolute circus. Lol
just chillin.killin chapter 50 . 8/10/2018
This is the first Sherlock fic I've read. I was always so hesitant to read them with fear of John and sherlock relations. But I'm happy I took a chance on this.
V chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
THIS IS AMAZING! I READ IT A LONG TIME AGO BUT FORGOT TO REVIEW AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!
TheGoodReader chapter 50 . 5/7/2018