Reviews for The Full House
Angela.Rayleon chapter 50 . 1/27
There is a sequel! Bless you! Honestly, I seriously hope you are writing professionally! I’m very harsh in my writing critique and how a story rolls around in your brain, and yours just floats effortlessly. You don’t expect what is going to come next, but then it happens and you think “it’s perfect, of course this would happen next”. Not to mention that you took characters from a tv show that already had their personalities built and completed followed it to a T. If I was reading this as a blind read, I would honestly think you wrote for the show. I would be so interested in reading a story with your own original characters, and that doesn’t happen often with fan fiction. So seriously, thank you for your hard work and dedication to completing this beautiful story!
Olgamona chapter 29 . 1/27
Qué triste. Nunca me atrevo a leer este capítulo otra vez. Eres muy inteligente y sobresaliente. Me gusta todo lo que has creado. Gracias por tu OBRA.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 44 . 1/27
Whoa! Just whoa! So intense! It’s 4 am and I every time I try to put this down and go to sleep my mind is like NOPE! What’s gonna happen next!? And then I read this and all hope of me going to sleep just vanished in thin air.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 40 . 1/27
It’s so sad what happened to Alice, tragic. No person ever deserves to be treated that way, whether they are female or male, especially from someone who is supposed to protect them the most in the world and love them unconditionally. Tragic. But beautifully written even though it was horrible to read, you understand. No matter how horrifying the writing, if it is able to evict such emotion out of someone it is still considered beautiful. I hope you’re writing professionally, or at least going that direction. I would pay for your writing.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 38 . 1/27
Oh I think I’ve deduced the case too...and I hope I’m wrong just like Sherlock. Here comes the tragedy
Angela.Rayleon chapter 35 . 1/26
I can just picture this end scene so perfectly
Angela.Rayleon chapter 34 . 1/26
Veronica gives me a bad taste in my mouth...some rude ass chick just comes sauntering in and takes over Molly’s job when Moran fired her. So 1) Moran hired this chick 2) she looks almost identical to Molly and 3) she hates Molly for no reason. I think she’s either in love with Sherlock, or working as a spy for Molly or both!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 32 . 1/26
I couldn’t be happier to have been wrong! I love that Sherlock fixed things, and they are going to work it out!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 30 . 1/25
Oops! I just realized I wasn’t logged in! Last four anon reviews were me!
I knew it! Something tragic is going to happen to Molly! Not death, but she will be playing with it! Ugh the drama! Ugh the horror! I know my babies will be okay! But why!? Why! Oh you’re good! You’re very good! You’re so good your words cut like blades and you make emotions seap out of my body! Damn you and I love you!
This was so sad! I know you’re gonna fix it but honestly! Sad! And I’m scared something tragic is going to happen to Molly, and Sherlock is going to realize his deduction was better with Molly and he took it away because he was scared!
See I’m not going to hate your guts for this, because listen, I know you’re just as in love with Molly and Sherlock together as I am. So I won’t fret cause I know in the end you will fix this and make Sherlock reopen his vault.
More enjoyable then trash television! Preferred nerdy to dirty! Oh my gosh! These lines are the best! So witty! So Sherlock
Okay! Can I just say I love Irene living with Sherlock and Molly! And I can totally picture her kissing Sherlock and him not stopping it cause “experimenting” and he admitted to Molly already that when he kisses her his brain doesn’t stop thinking, he probably wondered if it was the same with Irene. then Irene goes and kisses Molly and Sherlock is all HELL NO, get off MY MOLLY! agh so good! Your fic is like the worlds best cup of tea, you just want more and more
LosMorning chapter 50 . 11/26/2017
Thanks for must be one of the longest English storys I've ever read .It took me some time to read this,and the story itself urged me to read as quickly as story truly caught me.
I like the way you shaped the Molly made were almost exactly what I hoped to idea that Molly said "marry me ."first really made me smile.
Love .