Reviews for The Full House
FionaLunetta chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
I just loved this story. I'm a bit sad that I found it so long after you finished it. Maybe you've forgotten it by now! I had so much fun reading and am disappointed it's over! I've bookmarked your sequels and the spin-offs you mentioned though, so the fun will continue!
Sherlock grew so much and I thought you brought about the change so well. I think it'd be terribly difficult to keep him in character, especially in a romantic type story. It was perfect though! I also loved John and all his jokes and mannerisms, and even fell a bit in love with Irene. Sherlock was so funny with Toby. And I forever thank you for the image of John referring to the ladies as the cockblock brigade! Oh goodness that was funny! I loved it all! Thank you! :)
mlvrose21 chapter 50 . 2/16/2014
I know this story finished a couple of years ago, but i just read it and it was absolutely fantastic! Loved it so much! :)
The Lady Brightscales chapter 50 . 2/16/2014
I've just spent the past few days reading your lovely story; It's the only thing that's kept me sane while fourteen inches of snow trapped me inside.

Thank you.
RollWithIt chapter 50 . 2/13/2014
What an emotional roller coaster! I've been reading this fic non stop since I found it and have enjoyed every word. I'm mostly speechless right now so I'll go ahead and read the sequel instead.
Dramione13 chapter 50 . 2/10/2014
OMG! This fanfic! I was seriously laughing my head off in certain chapters, biting my nails in others and sniffing when Sherlock tried to break up with Molly. All around, well done on this story! I enjoyed it immensely! This is only my second full-length Sherlolly I've read and was very impressed and pleased by it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
devoid69 chapter 19 . 2/7/2014
This chapter. Caused dying. Of laughter, that is. The penis orifices comment, and John's response. "Do people actually DIE anymore?" The comments on the blog at the end. You have slain me. No, seriously, I just choked on a pecan from giggling too much. This story has sometimes seemed like too much, too soon, but nonetheless I like its progression, and the interaction between everyone. Throwing John in here is just adding to that. Thanks for having written this, and having taken it to completion...I look forward to reading the rest! (I know you've done with it now; but wanted to comment all the same!)
roxyxena007 chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
Okay. I can't hold it in any longer! I love this story! The Hooper Boys and Mollywobbles pushed me over the edge! Must comment and give kudos about this story! Only started reading fanfic in Nov. Figured out that if you post a review on a multi chapter story after each ch, it is just me... Feels impolite! But I feel if one posts a story, one rightly deserves review for their hard work!
That said: wonderful research, great catSherlock, love your quiet, strong, smart, witty Molly, Sherlock cast spot on dialogue, yummy love scenes, insightful Sherlock inner dialogue, John's priceless reactions to Sherlolly, & the intriguing storyline! Also, so glad Molly has family! Adds another dimension to story! I don't trust Veronica: she is kinda hinky and too hostile to Molly! Have a feeling she is a baddie! Reading more now! Looking forward to sequel, Party of 4! Thanks so for your story!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Why does it seem to me thaf evrything in this story is so coincidental with the real show? Are you Moffat or Gatiss or someone? THE YELLOW DRESS. O.o
Enjambement22 chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
I love how you write John, I can totally see him say things like that. Ah, Sherlock and Molly are such a lovely couple 3 Thank you for writing this!
Enjambement22 chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
I thought this kidnapping to be weird at first, but I realized it was pretty clever! You write Mycroft very well, too! (I am always wondering about his sexuality, I must admit, though I don't find him attractive or anything. Just to put Sherlock's in perspective, perhaps?)
Enjambement22 chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
I love this chapter! Sherlock's idea of a date, and that small flirting scene - ah, I can really see him do that!
Nauticalmass chapter 50 . 2/3/2014
Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. Brilliant.
Sherlolly chapter 50 . 2/2/2014
This was without a doubt the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read in my life. It had perfect character development and a brilliant plot, and some really juicy funny bits. I would have liked an epilogue, actually, concerning Sherlock and Molly's wedding, but you know - besides that it was absolutely perfect in any and every way. Rate out of 10: 5000000000! Well, well, WELL DONE.
Enjambement22 chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Wow, I sooo love this! Thank you thank you thank you! I love your Sherlock, he's very believable, and I love how you brought Irene into the mix. Can't wait to read more!;)
Sherlolly chapter 36 . 1/31/2014
I really like the ending! And I think the new relationship is much better for Sherlock and Molly than the first one. It gives them a sense of something concrete and makes the story a little less Mortal Instruments and a little more Castle _
2,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »