Reviews for The Full House
devoid69 chapter 19 . 2/7/2014
This chapter. Caused dying. Of laughter, that is. The penis orifices comment, and John's response. "Do people actually DIE anymore?" The comments on the blog at the end. You have slain me. No, seriously, I just choked on a pecan from giggling too much. This story has sometimes seemed like too much, too soon, but nonetheless I like its progression, and the interaction between everyone. Throwing John in here is just adding to that. Thanks for having written this, and having taken it to completion...I look forward to reading the rest! (I know you've done with it now; but wanted to comment all the same!)
roxyxena007 chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
Okay. I can't hold it in any longer! I love this story! The Hooper Boys and Mollywobbles pushed me over the edge! Must comment and give kudos about this story! Only started reading fanfic in Nov. Figured out that if you post a review on a multi chapter story after each ch, it is just me... Feels impolite! But I feel if one posts a story, one rightly deserves review for their hard work!
That said: wonderful research, great catSherlock, love your quiet, strong, smart, witty Molly, Sherlock cast spot on dialogue, yummy love scenes, insightful Sherlock inner dialogue, John's priceless reactions to Sherlolly, & the intriguing storyline! Also, so glad Molly has family! Adds another dimension to story! I don't trust Veronica: she is kinda hinky and too hostile to Molly! Have a feeling she is a baddie! Reading more now! Looking forward to sequel, Party of 4! Thanks so for your story!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Why does it seem to me thaf evrything in this story is so coincidental with the real show? Are you Moffat or Gatiss or someone? THE YELLOW DRESS. O.o
Enjambement22 chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
I love how you write John, I can totally see him say things like that. Ah, Sherlock and Molly are such a lovely couple 3 Thank you for writing this!
Enjambement22 chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
I thought this kidnapping to be weird at first, but I realized it was pretty clever! You write Mycroft very well, too! (I am always wondering about his sexuality, I must admit, though I don't find him attractive or anything. Just to put Sherlock's in perspective, perhaps?)
Enjambement22 chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
I love this chapter! Sherlock's idea of a date, and that small flirting scene - ah, I can really see him do that!
Nauticalmass chapter 50 . 2/3/2014
Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. Brilliant.
Sherlolly chapter 50 . 2/2/2014
This was without a doubt the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read in my life. It had perfect character development and a brilliant plot, and some really juicy funny bits. I would have liked an epilogue, actually, concerning Sherlock and Molly's wedding, but you know - besides that it was absolutely perfect in any and every way. Rate out of 10: 5000000000! Well, well, WELL DONE.
Enjambement22 chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Wow, I sooo love this! Thank you thank you thank you! I love your Sherlock, he's very believable, and I love how you brought Irene into the mix. Can't wait to read more!;)
Sherlolly chapter 36 . 1/31/2014
I really like the ending! And I think the new relationship is much better for Sherlock and Molly than the first one. It gives them a sense of something concrete and makes the story a little less Mortal Instruments and a little more Castle _
MollyCounts chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Just-just-just-just-just-just-just-just... Just... Just... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Just... So much squee. So much... Just... Just... Just...
Sherlolly chapter 32 . 1/31/2014
One of my favourite chapters yet... Well done.
Sherlolly chapter 28 . 1/31/2014
Congrats you've officially become the first person to make me cry over a fanfiction
JAWNNN chapter 16 . 1/30/2014