Reviews for The Full House
sadiaofthenile chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
I knew this was going to happen eventually but it didn't hurt any less.
sadiaofthenile chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
I really love their banter.
sadiaofthenile chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
You write John perfectly. I can imagine him saying/doing every single thing he does in this story.
sadiaofthenile chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
I can't imagine what John is thinking right now. LOLOL. I do love John.
sadiaofthenile chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Oh God... I hope Sherlock saw this coming. This is bad. Again you are great, keep writing!
sadiaofthenile chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
That was perfect! Just perfect. I can see how it is a little bit un-sherlock but you made him un-sherlock in such a sherlocky way if that makes any sense. Great job.
sadiaofthenile chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Oh my god! This chapter was brilliant.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/8/2013
That was astounding! Characters were spot on and I could not stop reading! I have been reading all day and I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your work! Amazing and just wonderful!
Lanceletta chapter 50 . 10/7/2013
I hate this story. Really. I had dutys and things to do and plans. But my phone literally had been glued into my hand in the past two days and I couldn't take it down till I have finished your story.
Seriously: It was amazing. I haven't read anything I was not able to take down for years. You are very talented. I usually ship Sherlock/Irene. Well I used to, till I read this story. Your John is perfect. Your Irene is funny. Your Sherlock is a lovable asshole. Molly is the best what could happen to him. So thank you for writing this you really caused me great hours. Looking forward more story from you.
Hannatude chapter 39 . 10/6/2013
Is it awful of me to be glad you killed that... Loathsome woman off?

Probably not... :)
Hannatude chapter 36 . 10/6/2013
HAHAHAhahahaha Sherlock's reaction to Horatio Caine is EPIC.
Hannatude chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
OH LORD JOHN. The snark. It kills me! I love it. _
Hannatude chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
FEELS. I JUST I CAN'T EVEN GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FEELS.
Hannatude chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
OMG BASIL.
YES YES YES YES I'M SO GEEKING OUT RIGHT NOW.
Hannatude chapter 11 . 10/6/2013