Reviews for The Full House
Cunt Blaster chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Lol
shorstakk7932 chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Oh, I love this story...love how you've written Sherlock point blank. LOL.
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
You know this story is an absolute tease? You reference the books, other ficlits, episodes of the show as well as a pretty good essence of the characters? Being as obsessed as I am I catch most of them (I hope) and it makes me smile. Bravo!
MudbloodPride chapter 50 . 9/22/2014
Soo I'm just gonna favourite this now...
Kristen chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
Reading the past two chapters made me feel so sad. You're so good at depicting their emotions, and it's just...YES but NO and GAH! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go curl up and eat chocolate and cry into a pillow...
Kristen chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Oh my god! This is fantastic! I haven't been able to stop reading since I started and I often lose patience when reading fanfiction. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kristen chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I am in love with this story so far, but...I don't know...there's something about the way you portray Irene that I don't like...
Kristen chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh my god! Only the first chapter and I'm already loving this! You capture the essence of the characters so well. I can picture all of this in an episode. It's great! I can't wait to see where things go from here!
Eilis G chapter 50 . 8/27/2014
When I started reading this story, I was in love with it! Towards the middle of it I started to wonder if it was just going to drag on with all the same things. But as I got closer to the end, I just fell in love with this story more! I could actually picture Sherlock and Molly (Benedict Cumberbatch and Louise Brealey) doing this! I think that if this was a script for the next episode of Sherlock, then it would be a huge success for all the Sherlolly lovers out there, like me. One of the best parts of this story, in my opinion, was the part where Sherlock was racing to find Molly after Moran said he was going to kill her, then he found what he thought was Molly's, but was actually Veronica's body. I could picture the scene so clearly in my head, which is exactly what a reader like me wants to do. I look forward to reading "The Party of Four"!
Mushroom2333 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
早啊这里是中国的读者,想在贴吧上进行翻译,希望得到作者授权。
Hello, this is one of Chinese reader. I want to translate THE FULL HOUSE on a Chinese social networking site. So I want to get the translation copyright. THANK YOU!:)
spectrumsings chapter 43 . 8/13/2014
I'm loving this story. I've heard about it a lot before coming to read it and I'm so glad I did. I'm currently wishing it was Canon. Your characterization is perfect and I love your writing style.
Thank you for writing this and I'm looking forwards to continuing reading.
SnarkyPenname chapter 50 . 8/12/2014
Love love LOVED THIS!
Elizabeth chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
I absolutely love that it took Sherlock 50 minutes to comment everything on John's blog. And that he actually spent that time doing it.
owenhunted chapter 32 . 7/19/2014
Reading this fanfic in my bed at 3am in the morning is probably not a good idea emotions are overwhelming me
owenhunted chapter 29 . 7/19/2014
this chapter made me cried the feels I can't deal with
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »