Reviews for The Full House
Nocturnias chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Oh, dear. Lots of plot thickening and Sherlock still Sherlock, as he should be, but maybe with a bit more... something? Time will tell. Thank you for this fantastic update.
Murmeltierchen chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
god this is Genius! i really enjoy it! i like your Sherlock, he seems genuine, which i don't think of a Lot of Storys! keep going.
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Oh no! on the one hadn poor John is leaving but I'm sure he'll be back on the other this surely means more sherlolly time! Yea!
Coriander Tea chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Wow, I love the character development you're putting into Molly. And Sherlock is very much in character. Well done!
Ella Palladino chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Yay, thank you for updating so quickly! Once again, great job with Sherlock. You write him so well it reminds me of the show. And great job with Molly as well! Her hesitation with Sherlock is pitch perfect. Can't wait to see where the plot goes! :D
nicky jean chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I find this very funny. I loved: Molly Hooper,may I remain in your domicile until I can ensure the safety of those around me? who could say no to that.

I also loved the part about her being the pawn.
Nocturnias chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Oh, excellent chapter. Did he not reply because he doesn't want to alarm her, or because he can't admit to caring about her, I wonder. Either way, I loved it all and thank you for updating!
ktmt1120 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is truly marvelous. You write Sherlock so well! Very impressive. :) I look forward to seeing more from you!
fanfic.addicted01 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Nice starting :D
AnnaGandalf chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is really great,

You've got Sherlock perfectly.

Can't wait for an update!
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love! Your take one this is refreshing and so well-written. I can't wait to read more! :D
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I do so hope that moriarty isn't dead either and let the game continue. I'm sure Molly can stick up for herself and I really liked the fact that of course Sherlock would snoop but maybe molly can surprise him too? Please continue!
Murmeltierchen chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
very nice pace in this story. i like it a lot. i Hope you put them together again soon! :-)
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
OK, I am officially intrigued. Very well written, good pace, please Sherlock go back to stay with Molly once you've finished.
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137