Reviews for The Full House
Angela.Rayleon chapter 44 . 1/27/2018
Whoa! Just whoa! So intense! It’s 4 am and I every time I try to put this down and go to sleep my mind is like NOPE! What’s gonna happen next!? And then I read this and all hope of me going to sleep just vanished in thin air.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 40 . 1/27/2018
It’s so sad what happened to Alice, tragic. No person ever deserves to be treated that way, whether they are female or male, especially from someone who is supposed to protect them the most in the world and love them unconditionally. Tragic. But beautifully written even though it was horrible to read, you understand. No matter how horrifying the writing, if it is able to evict such emotion out of someone it is still considered beautiful. I hope you’re writing professionally, or at least going that direction. I would pay for your writing.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 38 . 1/27/2018
Oh I think I’ve deduced the case too...and I hope I’m wrong just like Sherlock. Here comes the tragedy
Angela.Rayleon chapter 35 . 1/26/2018
I can just picture this end scene so perfectly
Angela.Rayleon chapter 34 . 1/26/2018
Veronica gives me a bad taste in my mouth...some rude ass chick just comes sauntering in and takes over Molly’s job when Moran fired her. So 1) Moran hired this chick 2) she looks almost identical to Molly and 3) she hates Molly for no reason. I think she’s either in love with Sherlock, or working as a spy for Molly or both!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 32 . 1/26/2018
I couldn’t be happier to have been wrong! I love that Sherlock fixed things, and they are going to work it out!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 30 . 1/25/2018
Oops! I just realized I wasn’t logged in! Last four anon reviews were me!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/25/2018
I knew it! Something tragic is going to happen to Molly! Not death, but she will be playing with it! Ugh the drama! Ugh the horror! I know my babies will be okay! But why!? Why! Oh you’re good! You’re very good! You’re so good your words cut like blades and you make emotions seap out of my body! Damn you and I love you!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/25/2018
This was so sad! I know you’re gonna fix it but honestly! Sad! And I’m scared something tragic is going to happen to Molly, and Sherlock is going to realize his deduction was better with Molly and he took it away because he was scared!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/25/2018
See I’m not going to hate your guts for this, because listen, I know you’re just as in love with Molly and Sherlock together as I am. So I won’t fret cause I know in the end you will fix this and make Sherlock reopen his vault.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2018
More enjoyable then trash television! Preferred nerdy to dirty! Oh my gosh! These lines are the best! So witty! So Sherlock
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2018
Okay! Can I just say I love Irene living with Sherlock and Molly! And I can totally picture her kissing Sherlock and him not stopping it cause “experimenting” and he admitted to Molly already that when he kisses her his brain doesn’t stop thinking, he probably wondered if it was the same with Irene. then Irene goes and kisses Molly and Sherlock is all HELL NO, get off MY MOLLY! agh so good! Your fic is like the worlds best cup of tea, you just want more and more
LosMorning chapter 50 . 11/26/2017
Thanks for must be one of the longest English storys I've ever read .It took me some time to read this,and the story itself urged me to read as quickly as story truly caught me.
I like the way you shaped the Molly made were almost exactly what I hoped to idea that Molly said "marry me ."first really made me smile.
Love .
kaoruca chapter 50 . 11/25/2017
I have enjoyed it a lot. After watching Benedict's fiction, it reminded me of my favourite manga, Rurouni Kenshin. There, the author doesn't indulge on romantic occasions either. That's why I love reading fics about them. That's why I'm here. It has just taken me less than 24 hours. A very nice one, though I feel that Sherlock is a little bit cheesyI don't really mind, actually. Congrats on your story and thanks for sharing
hannahxfaith chapter 50 . 11/3/2017
I read this entire fanfic in less than 24 hours, I love it so much 3 The characters are so well written, the dialogue was hilarious, and the plot was so awesome! IMO, this should be canon. I'm just going to pretend this is how things happened after Reichenbach from now on.
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »