Reviews for The Full House
Guest chapter 50 . 9/2/2017
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 50 . 8/21/2017
I'm quite late to this party but. I've jut spent about 4 days reading all these and wanted to comment on everyone but I refrained. I have to say. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER and you are the only one even in actual books and other fanfics to make me laugh out load and cry uncontrollably. I love this so much thankyou for giving us this it was a pleasure reading it.
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Ah, what a lovely story! I especially like your writing of Molly. So many Sherlolly stories don't get Molly right... but you did a great job remaining faithful to her character as written in the TV series while having her grow and change (but not so much as to be unbelievable) over time. You did the same thing with Sherlock, making the relationship and (finally!) marriage proposal quite believable. And you've written a sequel as welllooking forward to that! Thank you so much for sharing this story with all of us.
bee.zippy chapter 17 . 7/14/2017
This chapter was great. So funny!
deemura chapter 38 . 7/4/2017
just realised I typed beach instead of beeches
deemura chapter 38 . 7/4/2017
hah, copper beach, kinda worried a little when you introduced Violet Hunter, but wait, I haven't finished this chapter, I just love the case, is all
deemura chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
oh my God, in Petra's the pirate and the doctor John was in love with Greg! hahahahaha, I hope Sherlock remembered his dream enough to tell them
vampireluph chapter 17 . 3/29/2017
Oh my God you briliant, BRILIANT, BRILIANT author! Have I told you you are briliant?! How come did I never stumble upon this story before ? *Punching myself* God I am speechless I don't know what to say (I have this flattering speech in my head formed for you but it is just so hard to organize it cause my mind is still up high there in heaven after reading chapter 1-17). Told you about it later when I'm sane, I guess lol. But my opinion still stands. You are briliant, amazing, talented, an oracle (how come you can predict some names (Moran, Wiggins, Mary) in 2012, when season 3 itself had not come out yet?! I know those people appear in Doyle's original stories, but still, you are an oracle ! Love this work soooo sooooo damn much. Thank you! Love and kissess and hugs from Indonesia. Xoxo
NotActuallyNotInsane chapter 50 . 3/10/2017
Binge read this and loved everything about it ! Pretty new to the Sherlock fandom but your characterization was one of the most authentic I've stumbled across so far. Well done, it was a great read (even if there weren't any lemons lol)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Pretty good
Marion the Geek chapter 50 . 2/8/2017
That was spectacular! Thank you for sharing this!
BekahAugustine chapter 21 . 1/17/2017
Hi. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Full House. I think your writing is very well done and I appreciate the references to the original. I can tell you have spent a lot of time on this. That being said, I am very disappointed in your portrayal of Sherlock's mother. According to the show, the parents are the normal ones in the family and very dearly love their children and the people their come in contact with. They are very sweet, especially when it comes to John and Mary. I am certain Mrs Holmes would adore Molly. That is the only thing I have really been disappointed about, the rest was all very interesting. I will say it is hard to imagine the same Sherlock as I read this post, but maybe that's just because I'm not used to seeing him this way. Anyway, great work and I am eager to continue reading!
Nimuea chapter 50 . 10/10/2016
I loved ever single chapter.
Wheel of Fish chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Holy dialogue, Batman! This is ON POINT. Props to you, my friend.
MissyH316 chapter 50 . 7/12/2016
BRAVO! What a great story and a very enjoyable read! :-) Well done! Heck - you even managed to shock me when Kitty Riley was killed; I didn't see that coming. But other than wishing for maybe just a TEENSY bit more explicit "smut", it was darn near perfect. Wish Moffit and Gatiss would use this story as a mini-series! Anyway, great job by a great writer! :-) -Missy
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »