Reviews for The Pack
little foolish chapter 13 . 8/28
okay... so you got me hooked... fkdshksdfjh holy crap man, hahaha i love your style! i hope you update soon!
alinefgs chapter 13 . 8/21
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
WeAreTheWolves chapter 13 . 5/10
Umm.. Hello, I am completely in love with your story but I saw that while it didn't seem finished, you have not updated it in a while. I was wondering if you were planning on finishing it, I really hope you do as I find it amazing. Um, thanks, bye.
mandancie chapter 13 . 5/10
i really hope that you come back to this story. i would love to know what happens next.
angeleyes1984 chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
I really cannot wait till next chapter of this one. it is so good I can't really really really wait
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees GinnyxViktor
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
KisunaFuji chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
hot hot hot
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Phew. Well the cats out the bag on that one.
JBubbles chapter 13 . 5/27/2015
I loved this! I was missing this fic and I like how everyone is (almost) in the same room again
ProngsPotter22 chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
OMG. update soon please!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
You're killing me here. Why are you so cruel. Why damn you. That being said update soon please.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
YOU LEAD WITH THAT SENTENCE!? SAD NOW! Good story!
sjrodgers23 chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
lovedf it. Who shot them thanks
JBubbles chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
OMG OMG OMG!

First: I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THIS FIC! Second: wow, the plot, the relationship, how you portray the characters, the fast pacing of this fic is amazing! Third: I remember seeing some grammar issues, but I can't pinpoint because I get distracted with the next bomb twisting plot.

I love how the wolf part has the dreams to communicate and integrate itself with his human, it's really interesting reading because it's instinctual and baser conscience... even Sirius, because he is pack, can understand most of it.

I'm not a great fan of the bold blot on the text, it tires my eyes after sometime, maybe italics would work better? I don't know, just an option.

I hated seeing Hermione suffering like that, but making Krum the cheater with Ginny? It makes perfect sense! He's famous, rich and that's the only thing Weaslette wants.

KUDOS!