Reviews for The Pack
SilverRosehp chapter 13 . 9/6
Please update your story soon please I absolutely loved it and hope you continue it please please pretty please
SilverRosehp chapter 12 . 9/6
Update the story soon!
SilverRosehp chapter 11 . 9/6
Please continue the story please please pretty please
Lulumo chapter 13 . 8/2
Uh, who the hell is Lucy..? I thought this was Harry/Remus/Sirius and suddenly there's weird woman too?
20.BOOK.ADDICT.17 chapter 13 . 8/2
What?! you can't just leave it there... I need action and the three haven't even got together yet. I need more please...
lilyflower101 chapter 13 . 6/12
This is interesting and all, but the jumping around makes it kinbdof hard to follow. Maybe if you did one story in one person's point of view then another in someone else's would make it easier to read.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 13 . 4/13
I'm looking forward to more
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 4/13
why did you base it off the movies?
SlashyMcGee chapter 13 . 12/8/2016
I absolutely loved this. I do hope that you plan to continue and not to leave us all hanging on what happens with Remus Sirius and Harry...and Lucy! As well as the future for the other couples.
little foolish chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
okay... so you got me hooked... fkdshksdfjh holy crap man, hahaha i love your style! i hope you update soon!
alinefgs chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
WeAreTheWolves chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
Umm.. Hello, I am completely in love with your story but I saw that while it didn't seem finished, you have not updated it in a while. I was wondering if you were planning on finishing it, I really hope you do as I find it amazing. Um, thanks, bye.
mandancie chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
i really hope that you come back to this story. i would love to know what happens next.
angeleyes1984 chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
I really cannot wait till next chapter of this one. it is so good I can't really really really wait
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 13 . 6/25/2015