Reviews for Five People Who Woke Up In Ozai's Bed
mutecebu chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Interesting story
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
lol,that is sick!But i totally think opzai plays for both teams!P
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
LOL!I totally bet that was how there true meeting went!or something along the lines like that.
JenniferJ chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Putting aside my momentary dread that this week's participant was going to be Iroh (though it's fine if you want go there. That was gorgeous. I particularly like the line "Ozai was having hatesex with the world." It sums up so many things about Ozai.

Also, ending with Jeong Jeong deciding Ozai was beyond hope on the basis of his morning cup of coffee was pretty good.
Cracker-nin chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Literally perfect.

Oh my God.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Every one-liner you have ever written is pure solid *gold* and this story is no exception. I'm laughing absurdly loud every paragraph or two! Keep up the fantastic work XD
Shadow Wasserson chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
HA. Not sure I 'buy' that Jeong-Jeong would ever be willing to sleep with Ozai, but if I suspend my disbelief this is quite entertaining. I love all the little details of Jeong-Jeong's observations.

I'm amused by the coffee, but I'm not sure I completely grasp what its implications are to Jeong-Jeong.

Looking forward to more,
-SW
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Reminded her breast
Ozai your so cute.
Shebali chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Thought I might find this fic here :)
Still lovely ;)
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was a really fun read and I really liked the way you wrote Ursa and Ozai. Great job!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I...love this. It's hilarious. If you move on to the Avatar fandom I'll follow you. Now where's the link to ExcessiveKallie?
Lucius chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Lol!

Liked the first chapter very much, who's gonna be next?
perfunctory twit chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
As ever, great dialogue and description of accompanying body language. Really engrossing story...nice, innocent story about two young people getting to know one another.
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Adorable. I dearly would like to see more. I am especially, sadistically interested in seeing how Ozai-the-Charmer becomes Ozai-the-Abusive.

Are you going to use OCs? I assume you will, since we don't know very many FN people who could potentially be Ozai's partner...

-SW
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Adorable chapter. Their interaction is so funny. Thanks for sharing.