Reviews for Love Love Mushroom
uzuuchi007 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
elriofinn96 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Why? :(
elriofinn96 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Haha. This is hilarious . Hancock just ate the mushroom not even thinking if its poisonous or not. Does a glowing mushroom sounds edible for them? More luhan please..
ninja hunter chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
i would so love a yuri :') please do one
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Can you please do another male hancock and female luffy story! I'll help you out with it.
mireee3D2Y chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
OMG! How strange is it XDDD

i like it very much :)

i hope you will do another luffy x hancock fanfic
MadClawDragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2012

This story blew my mind by it's awesomeness

Cool job man!
wind scarlett chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
GOSH... GOSH... *almost collapse losing consciousness*

This is the first time I've got story that inspired by me or by my actions and I'm very, very happy. Yeah, I'll continue my Luhan fics as soon as possible, I promise!

Shall we discuss the story?

This is very nice one shot! I enjoy reading this from the very first time, hahahaha. It's so funny that they changed their gender and how Luffy ended their intimacy by saying the great line, "Hey, Hancock, next time I'm on top." I'm sure Hancock would die coz endless happiness, LOL.

Love-love mushrooms? Man, it might better called mero-mero mushroom, LOL... The idea is so creative!

God, you and your lemon kill me...

However, it would be funnier to see how people response to their gender bender. Law probably nervous to see Luffy and his new body and how the women in the isle response Hancock's handsomeness and awesomeness. I'll leave that to you, friend.

And what are you keep saying about my stories, you silly! My stories aren't that great! *Chopper mode on*
SoraDreams chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Whoa *o*! awesome story XD and isn't there a yaoi option? If not just stick with normal boy/girl pairing of LuHan or Hanlu :)