Reviews for To Annoy a Mockingbird
Same Coin chapter 6 . 12/17/2019
I loved this story! I might have stayed up until 2 AM just so I could read the whole thing and now I’m left wishing there was more. I love the idea of the Accord, I love the idea of Daria getting more involved with the coffee house, I love the idea of a Daria that is seriously considering law school because she was seriously impacted by a book she read when she was younger, and I love how you tackled some really tough issues in that last chapter. You did a fantastic job writing this! Thank you for this amazing story!
-Danny
917brat chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
this is wonderful and I really would like to read more of this so please update this again soon.
Cecil chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
I smell right proper improvement. This is good stuff!
Cecil chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
I know I criticized you for having too few divergances, but the anti-communist rally was groovier.
Cecil chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Dialogue copied traight from the show, and too few differences to make it interesting. Not so good, that. But then again, this fandom is too small for harsh critics.
Cecil chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
You switch between the first and third person. Sloppy, my man. Otherwise good. It's nice having a longer story based on the relationship between Quinn and Dora. It has always fascinated old Cecily.
Cecil chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
You mix the past and present tense. You should fix that.
Huskerinexile chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Please come back to this story. It is great and I hate having finished what you have so far with no way of knowing if I will find out what happened next.
917brat chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I really love this and seriously hope you haven't given it up please update it again soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Daria with Beavis and Butthead? Ewwwwwww...that is so...wrong...
Zarohk Korobase chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I would expect Daria to be either significantly closer to Helen or significantly more distant from her due to this Daria's apparent interest in law and legal matters. Closer, since they would have common interest, or further, when Daria sees Helen ignoring Daria's interest in her own field. Interesting story so far.
nightmaster000 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
This story is pretty good and i look forward to reading more.
Babyuknowme13 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Awesome update. I've really missed Daria. I think I read all the good ones there are, so it was nice to find a new chapter for a Daria fic today. Anyway, cool chapter, update faster this time please, have a good day, yatta yatta and all that good stuff.
KittiesOfEvil chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
The delay was worth it though it was an excellent chapter.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
I liked this chapter. A lot happened, daria let out some highland time, dealt with the gyno issues, reaffirmed the accords :) and went to a party. If only there was a D/T shower moment ;)