Reviews for Of Swans and Princes
Petite Noir chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Love this story, kinda sad that no update for year. I hope you will continue this!
Damonica chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Oh no, poor Ven, this is not going to go well for him... Sigh. Please update again soon! (:
WishingDreamer5 chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Yay, two updates from you! :DD
Wow, this really makes things interesting. I can't wait to read about Ven's appearance. For a moment, I thought that Roxas's older brother might be Cloud, but Ven probably stands a better chance here. It would be even weirder if Terra actually knows him...

I didn't know that Kairi's VA was related to Larxene's. :O That's...really interesting.
HawkRider chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Well, this should be interesting... Although I do hope that Kairi does survive...

9.5/10
XemnasForceXIII chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
OMG, you're alive! I can't even remember your last update, this just was pretty interesting. *sigh* Kairi is setting up despicable things again. And Ven? Really? That's kinda a stretch, I'm guessing the person he's seeing is completely someone else, cuz that is only Kairi's perception that he's Aqua. That's just my guess. :P

Welcome back!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
I'm so scared of Aqua finding out that she deleted those messages...
Also, I was kinda entertained by the idea of Xemnas dancing. XD
And I think you had a creative way of approaching this theme. Mine sounds so boring compared to yours.
It would be funny if Xemnas started falling for Aqua. That would cause so much drama. But it's probably not happening. :P
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one.
HawkRider chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Well, that was interesting... I enjoyed it a lot. I love how those two get along!

9.5/10
XemnasForceXIII chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Oohhhh these kind of things grind me up, I just don't know why. I understand Kairi's persistent but grrrrrr. Okay, grrrrrr isn't an answer but that's the best I could explain.

But I'm glad to see this story continue, even though I can't remember what happened in the last chapter. Lol :3
Destiny's Apprentice chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
So, I added this story to my watch list forever ago, and I'm realizing now that I never reviewed a single chapter! Ahh! Not cool, not cool. So very guilty.

I'll try to sum up all of my thoughts as best I can (though this may be difficult to squeeze into one review...again, my bad OTL) First off, this is an incredible story, coming from what is definitely a very difficult prompt to work with. I love that you challenge yourself like that, and kudos to you for making it work so well. I don't think I could have even dreamed of coming up with something as awesome as this.

Secondly, I love how you manage to make first-person point of view work. Because let's face it- most people are horrendous at it. It really feels like we are seeing the story through Kairi's eyes- all of her thoughts and her speech patterns are represented just as they should be. You have a great a balance of information as well. You tell just enough information, but sometimes hold back on the more important thoughts to keep everyone thinking. That's the mark of a talented writer.

And the triangle is so effective! Like, all mah feels, man. I'd classify myself as a Terqua shipper, but I totally feel for Kairi, because it must suck to feel like your crush is treating you like a baby/surrogate little sister. But I feel bad for Aqua and Terra too! (Just feeling bad for everyone here lol) Aqua, because I just know that something bad is going to happen to her, with Kairi plotting like that and all, even if she does mean (mostly) well. And Terra, because she doesn't understand him. Although he is kind of a doof for screwing up so many times :)

Xemnas makes me giggle. I think it's because he's kind of scary. I realize this makes no sense.

Anywho, I can't wait for the rest of the drama to unfold in this lovely little alternate universe you've crafted here. I'll eagerly await the rest of the story, and hopefully be a much more loyal reviewer in the future. Oh and random note: I loved Sora and Riku towards the beginning- they were quite awesome, and even though I know they're not supposed to be involved that much in the future (or ARE they? hmm hmm) I'd love to see more of them!

Now I'm off to see if I read anything else of yours and didn't review, and most definitely resolve that, if that is the case -
WishingDreamer5 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Oh well, the more she has for herself. Gosh, I really missed reading these! With Kairi being as cute as ever, it's really entertaining to read about her thoughts and what she sees. When I started reading about the "Boss man coming into action" I just couldn't stop giggling. I wonder what it would be like if those two really had been siblings in KH.
HawkRider chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Oh, Kai... This was so good. I really have to do a Kairi-centric fic sometime...

9/10
Zanzetsuken chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
YAY! A new chappie! That was quicker than I thought!

I'm liking how Aqua is quietly ignoring Kairi. Kinda shows something eh? I wonder what's up with Xemnas bothering Aqua during her lessons? Ahh and so the thoughts come in.

Haha, Terra is jealous then Kairi is a bit jealous and then Aqua is slightly jealous? Jealous-Triangle!

So cannot wait till the next chapter comes out! Hope you are enjoying KH3D! The Wondernyans are filling up my screen!
becksterRES chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
I love Kairi so much. I liked this chapter. I laughed at some parts and cringed at others. Terra and Aqua act so childish sometimes but it's cute :3 I really liked this one. Great job! Just one thing: does Kairi like Terra, is Kairi helping Aqua and Terra to get together, or is that going to be revealed later? :P You might've mentioned it but sometimes I forget things easily.

Until next time!
XemnasForceXIII chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Is it wrong that I kinda forgot what happened in the last chapter. X) I'm sorry! Hehe

Anywayz, I don't blame Terra for being jealous. Its a male territorial thing that immediately makes us feel threatened when another male is with your female love interest, a similar scenario with wolves. X3 I'm weird... I know... lol

I have a craving for cream puffs now. :P'

Great update!

By the way, this question is completely random but I wanted to ask you if you know anything about Fate/Prototype? Since you like the Fate series, I wanted your opinion on this scenario of what could of been. The more I read about it, the more I hate type-moon for not developing it! DX
Dark Slayer's Throne chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Because of you I'm beginning to lose my ability to take some of my fave KH characters seriously.

Not a bad a thing at all actually. XD

I just beat Traverse Town on DDD. At the moment I have...mixed feelings. Still, several worlds to go. Man, Im never gonna update Fading at this rate...

Great stuff as always.