Reviews for Insomnia
RedX chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Hey fanficaddict200 can you please make a second fan fic with Alexander and Raven like a sequel or I will an army of Super Death Bringing Cybernetic Ninja Vampire Werewolf but seriously please do this
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Really cute. but its been over a year and a half since you posted this but no more stories follow it. Is it that you retired completely from fanfiction writing? :'(

Well, if that's the case, good luck, but it would be really cool if you came back with more stories.
discb chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hopefully you've/'ll contine this arc because the reactions to Jason should be great.

Lovely story either way.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Simply beautiful. And inspirational! My Muse dropped a sequel to this wonderful story onto my pointy li'l head, and now I have to go and write it.

This gets stuffed straight into Favorites.
a friend of old chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Good one shot.I like how u made him an insomniacs it seemed to fit him as a character
E.C Silence chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aww so sweet. I think Raven would more so just want to tell them about Jason to shut them up. I actually think she wouldn't participate in that sort of girl talk willingly or by her own doing.

Just my own thoughts. But I did love your writing and everything (except for that little hiccup I wrote about above)

Keep it up :)
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow, this is so sweet. A lot of the Raven/X fics try to be too cool or dark or whatever, but this one portrays Red as a real person and really examines some of their relationship. It's very nice.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
it was good
silkdreamweaver chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Very good.
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really liked reading this little story of yours. It's very sweet and definitely a bit different from your other story especially the fact that you've used Jason Todd as Red X and not an orignal character so to speak hehehe I really loved the interaction between the two of them and that little flashback was amusing *sighs* poor Raven aaahh hopefully she'll be able to tell them about her secret relationship soon 'cause than she'd be able to spend more time with Jason and out in the open too. I would so love to read more one shots of this pairing and how they devolped their romance and if or when they're able to tell the others about them ;) And bringing in the other side pairings was great since it's nice that all of the female titans, and most of the males, are as happy as Raven. Awesome job on this!
Esther chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
It might be fun if they get caught because Jason doesn't leave soon enough and Robin gets an extra heat signature but that's just me. And I like this one better then your last fic because Raven doesn't seem so un-raven like. I can see her acting like this but she seemed too OOC in the other one
Annab1119 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
cute you should continue this! its too good just to be a oneshot!
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this is really cute. nice writing, and good characterization of the girls in the flashback. I love a good Rae/RedX story. And honestly, if anyone has reasons to be an insomniac, it is Jason Todd. I mean, poor guy. killed by the Joker with a crowbar, go through years trying to extract revenge, finally sort-of reconciling with fate, only to now get a series in the New 52 that EVERYONE HATES because of the rampant objectification of women... My heart weeps for him. Truly.

Oh, on a totally unrelated note, I was reading your profile (most of it is pretty funny, lol) but I just wanted to point out that you listed that you wanted to visit the Netherlands AND Holland... The Netherlands and Holland are two different names for the same place. Just thought you should know that.

Later :)
half-demon24 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Really good, I loved it c: You should make more one-shots :D
Vatala Darkmist chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Yes make a series of one-shots that would make me very happy. Oh and if you could do it soon that would make me squeal. By the way I LOOOOVVVVEEE THIIISSSS! So much fluff I could explode!