Reviews for Maybe You Can Hire Your Family
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You should write a fic about how Daniel shows SG-1 his skills
kahless21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This story is in need of a sequel.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loved this.
Burn72 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
5th time reading this...Still GREAT!
OCMichael chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Excellent. Left me with a big grin.
stormpiper chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is completely awesome in every way. Jack and the A-Team. Gotta say I think I'd prefer the A-Team's theme tune for the flying an Al'kesh, Face scamming Jaffa. Please write more.
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
you sure you won't make this into a series? sounds very interesting!
sadistickitten chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hi, I really loved your SG-1/A-Team crossovers. They were both really well written and original. I know this mix of shows are rare but I'm glad I found them. Will you be doing anymore? Because I'ld love to see a multichapter story in this 'verse'. D. Jackson is my favourite sg1 character and Murdock is by far my favourite A-Team character and I would love to see how their relationship grows. I'ld also love to see abit more of the 'crazy' Murdock too, because, well, crazy Murdock is awesome.

Anyway, even if you don't write anymore in this story line, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading it.

Thank you.

Sadistic_Kitten
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh. Wow. The A-team . . . going through the Stargate . . . EPIC! My mind is blown in an awesome, epic, wow kinda way.

You planning to write any more stories per chance? Just curious.
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Now that was a great story!

I would love to read more stories of Daniel and the A-Team - out amongst the stars battling the system lords.
Narf the Mouse chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I like this. Any chance of a sequel?
FORD B chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awesome story!
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh, please, don't stop there, if nothing else at least let us see what happens the first time the A-Team gets to deal with a System Lord.