Reviews for Emotional
Lady Cavalier chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
You made me squeal.

I rarely squeal for a story. Do you hear, rarely!

This is going to my favourites list.

Much love.
nitress chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
short and sweet :3 I really liked it!
Sacharizza chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I've never been able to finish reading any pieces of Batman/Robin fluff until now because all the fanfics of this kind that I've come across have depicted both of them as very, very out of character. This fluff, however, I read thrice in a row without pause. It's a shame it was so short, because you've done a wonderful job on this piece. My wet eyes and runny nose are clear evidence of that. Thank you :)
Xenitha chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very nice story-warm and fuzzy. You got the right note for the relationship between Batman and Robin.
SJ chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Love the story :) It really filled in the missing gap between Batman and Robin in the episode of "Misplaced." It's very puzzling as to why the producers/writers of the show decided to skip them, although I guess it might have been to preserve Batman's reputation as the cold and broody vigilante. Thanks for the story, I enjoyed the realistic portrayal of Batman and Robin's characters.
Jenica King chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Naaawwww! If this is your first YJ story then wow!
can'tbebotheredtosignin chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aww, this was so lovely! Well written, and I particularly appreciate it because Robin is my favourite character and it upset me that they didn't have a bit of a moment like this between Robin and Batman (as Dick and Bruce) in Misplaced. I mean, there wasn't even a significant glance or anything! :( but I feel much happier having read this :) thanks!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I really loved it and wish they did put a batman robin scene in the end. Again good work

Keep up the good work :)
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 3/4/2012

Keep up the good work :)
z dream chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
The fandom thanks you for some much needed father-son moments (Sportsmaster, Superman, I hope you were paying attention and learned something from this fanfic)
ARL15 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I loved this! Something like this was needed in the episode! I am hoping that the creators will give us a good father/son moment between Dick and Bruce eventually, maybe their waiting for the right moment. But for right now they are messing with are emotions, because obviously I am not the only one that was disappointed over their not being a Rob/Bats hug. Since their was a Bats/Marvel hug, maybe their is hope for the future, I hope! Again this was a great story!
candyapples101 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
FLuffy fluff fluff cuteness and more fluff! :D I could see Batman doing something like this...

OMG I WAS SO PISSED OFF WHEN THEY DIDN'T SHOW A DICK AND BRUCE MOMENT I WANTED TO STRANGLE THEM WRITTERS

Hehe good story:D
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
T-T

That's me crying, when I watched the episode yesterday, and the end of it agian today, I was tearing, but you, wow, you should join greg wiesmen and them on the show.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awesome Dawsome! I found it cute too :P

Thanks for writing this, it was an awesome response to the episode.
Robin Fan Forever chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
YAY Bruce and Dick moment!