Reviews for Stupid Unova Parties
reddevil47 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Sure go right ahead, I really liked the idea of the story and a redo would be nice
wolfeclipse25 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
As a fan of Volkner, I really like this story and have reread it because to me it focuses on him. So, if you feel you can improve this story because you don't like how it turned out, then I say good for it. :)
William Stockholm chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I kinda agree with the errors there, but never mind that...
I am really hype with this story. Though personally, I've never played Black or White but I did finish Platinum with flying colours, so I have no idea who Elesa is but i do know Volkner. Like Elesa said: there is a thunderstorm through the window.
One suggestion: try to divide the POVs (or Person of View) between Volkner and Elesa. It's confusing to read the story.
reddevil47 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Nice story and you seem to have a basic or better than that knowledged of eletricty which was good for volkner's character and oh yeah Volkner's a fucking boss
rayningnight chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
That was so cute! I loved this story - though the end seemed rushed. Elesa seemed to be sizing him up for the whole 2 and half chapters and then BAM! She kisses him. Oh well, it was still adorable.

-Twinklefeather

PS: Yeah, Volkner never seemed strong to me. Smart yes, strong no.

PPS: Where were the Champions?
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Ahhh. This was so anticlimactic. I feel like Volkner right now. All he did was fix her headphones.

I don't understand. Oh well, it was entertaining.
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
This chapter was great. I wish there were better transitions that simply saying "Volkner/Elesa POV"

A couple errors, but the story is great. I always thought Volkner was a brawler, since in the anime he was seen getting into fights a lot.

Great chapter.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I can see we have similar train of thoughts. I picture Volkner and Flint the exact same way.

So far so good, only thing that confused me was the change between Volkner and Elesa.