Reviews for Forbidden
winchxsterr chapter 31 . 2/15
OKAY OMG I NEVER FINISH FULL LENGTH FICS BC I GET BORED, BUT I READ EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER OF FORBIDDEN FROM START TO END. THIS FIC IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL AND RAW AND SO REALISTIC AND IM EMOTIONAL. I LOVE THIS FIC SO SO SO SO MUCH LIKE OMG THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING WORK OF ART. I LOVED THE SPN QUOTES AND REFERENCES!
Pandie chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
UGHHHH THIS FIC IS PERFEEEEEECT
seriously i love it i love the ending i love you
haha i kind of grew attached to your fic actually 3
and if there's a sequel i am so reading it!
Pandie chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
HOW CAN WRITERS LOVE BREAKING FANS' HEARTS HOOOOOWWWW
oh they better have a happy ending D:
Much angst, very sadness, but so in love with your fic!
castielapplepie chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
This is so beautiful, really! At some point I didn't even think they'd make it together anymore! But I am so glad they did. :D w
p.marie chapter 31 . 11/15/2014
Omfg
I couldn't stop reading this! How could you tear up my heart so many times! Cas dying, yea, killed me! I LOVED this sooooooo much! Please site a sequel? (:
rinnie99 chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
I hate you for this I don't want to read the rest but I do but I don't but gah
rinnie99 chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
God this is sooooooooooooooooo good
Vickybaxter37 chapter 28 . 7/9/2014
What have you done to me, i am in floods of tears, your write so beautifully any one that can grab emotions like that is just epic in my world. Love and hugs x
Bethany chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
I'm all up for a long fic *thumbs up* this is amazing so far!
Bethany chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Oh gaawd you keep hinting enevitable disaster! Why! Why you hurt me like this! Misery doesn't cover my emotion right now.
AndThenThereWereFandoms chapter 31 . 6/14/2014
This was great! Nearly killing Cas was very rude, but I loved it, I loved everything.
whiterosenova chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Damn! Castiel has a wicked side to him!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
I was listening to Theory of a Dead man All or nothing when I read chapter 23...cried like a baby. Right in the feels...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
PLEAAASE WRITE A SEQUEL. I AM BEGGING YOU. THIS IS THE BEST FIC I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME.
JuniorWoofles chapter 31 . 3/1/2014
This was amazing and after a page I was gripped.