Reviews for Forbidden
Vickybaxter37 chapter 1 . 1/30
Has this story a PDF file? Thanks Vicky x
hectatess chapter 31 . 1/17
Ok. You now owe me oodles of cookies. I cried, I bit on my hand not to scream, I squeed, I whimpered and I cussed. This is an AWESOME fic! Love, love, LOVE it! Hitting favorite next thing! Love from Holland
WolfspiritA chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
I have only a few words: I FRIGGIN LOVED THIS SO MUCH AND THE ENDING HERE WAS AMAZING AND YAY MY HEART IS HAPPY
WolfspiritA chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
I absolutely loved this chapter and the emotions expressed here from both sides were beautifully written and I even cried a bit I just love it
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I love all of your stories. They are so good and you are an amazing writer. So thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
This was amazing. I can't wait to Finnish.
-Dory (Tucson, AZ, USA)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/4/2016
I've been speed reading through this fanfic and I've got to say, it's my very favourite Destiel fanfic I've ever read. I only started it a few days ago and I'm almost finished. I have a lot of comments for you once I've finnished reading it. You are a wonderful story teller, I must say.
-Dory (Tucson, AZ, USA)
Guest chapter 31 . 7/11/2016
Oh my god! This fic seriously. It has made me laugh, cry, actually talk to myself out loud and has made me so happy! Congrats on this amazing piece of art, please never stop writing because you have one amazing gift! Thank you so much 3
thatCreep chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
I cried so much I love this
Guest chapter 31 . 11/1/2015
I both love and hate you, depending on what chapter I've been reading. You are so amazing! Thank you for blessing us with this.
selena chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
i freaking adore this, i never comment on anything i read but this i had too, i love it
castiel-win chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
This is fucking amazing
Mariah chapter 31 . 8/4/2015
This was such an amazing fic omg I honestly had no idea I'd love it so much
Mariah chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
Damn it! I hadn't cried until you just had to make Dean sing Hey Jude which reminded me of another REALLY SAD fic and NOW IM CRYING.
winchxsterr chapter 31 . 2/15/2015
OKAY OMG I NEVER FINISH FULL LENGTH FICS BC I GET BORED, BUT I READ EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER OF FORBIDDEN FROM START TO END. THIS FIC IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL AND RAW AND SO REALISTIC AND IM EMOTIONAL. I LOVE THIS FIC SO SO SO SO MUCH LIKE OMG THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING WORK OF ART. I LOVED THE SPN QUOTES AND REFERENCES!