Reviews for Forgiven
Anime fan 147 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
First off, holy s***! That was amazing! I completely loved it. It was so adorable. Well done and keep up the good doing what you do best! Rock on and peace out homie!
shiks chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
very sweet story. 3
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is really beautiful, dark, and amazing :). As usual, very well done!
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
me encanto! *_*
axalover11 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
whoa this is amazing and deep! I love it great job as always!
Iloverevolutionshipping chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Amazing oneshot. I was like gasp throughout the whole story. I couldn't believe Anzu's father slapped her. And then when she tried to take her life I was like NOOOOO! I loved how u mentioned that yami was getting ready to switch with yugi when Anzu's mom called. And I'm so glad that he saved her. And he kissed Her! On the cheek but a kiss is a kiss! And I almost died from swooning when he said all is forgiven love! Eek! I was just like he confessed sort of. I feel as if there could be a continuation of this with yami and anzu getting together. Rlly good story!

Have u checked out blackRoseDragonCk new story. It has yami and tea in the movie tangled! It looks promising!

And have u checked out Anzu's mazaki angel I think it's called by germantownmaiden is that their name I think it is. And the one I frget it called but it has tea as a cop and Atem is the vampire king.

Or what about the story Sweet Valentine it is tea and Atem and it's by therealcontestshipping...something I Frget... Prince...princess i dnt know lol and the story invisible it's tea and yami by the same person.

All these stories are really good u should check them out if u havnt I highly recommend them.