Reviews for Adopted
I like your story i would actualy love to read it further.
loveprass chapter 23 . 3/18
I love this story but I have seen a few errors here and there. They are all minor errors consisting of you placing 'was' in the place of where 'were' should go. But I hope you can update soon because this story is excellent and I want it to continue.
Mist17 chapter 23 . 3/4
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!?
ShadowMoon Paxs chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
Please update I want to just what happens next.
nguyentrucquynh966 chapter 23 . 6/9/2015
I love it! will you continuo to write it or it stops right here?
Kisa tracer chapter 23 . 4/23/2015
This is an amazing story and I hope you get it up and rolling again sorry things got ruff for you and I hope things have gotten better and if not I hope they do soon. Keep up the good work.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 23 . 3/18/2015
Okay I can wait for the next chapter but I would suggest going through each chapter and spreading some of the paragraphs especially early in story. I found it a little hard to read in the beginning.
Gabriel Novak chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Your crossover sucks.
Deathstarling556 chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
Oh! Don't worry! Just take the time you need, the chapters you post are worth the wait.
RyuukTheHatter chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
can't wait for your next chapter and honestly i completely understand but what happened happened and now its better i hop. good luck!
saiyan angel blue chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I live in hope for an update this is like the 6th time ive read this PLEASE update or if not please adopt (no pun intended) out I really what to know what happens next, hopefully it along the lines of trunks kicking some sparkly ass
Guest chapter 22 . 1/27/2015
Please update!
f1151241 chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
please update I like this story it has a good plot to it and I cant wait for the next chapter to come out
Guest chapter 22 . 5/24/2014
I read this in one day. This is the first good cross over for twilight and dragon ball z ! Update!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/24/2014
I love your story! Please update and if you ever feel like you don't know why you are even writing this story or something, you should re watch dragonball Z! I like to re watch it every now and then. Again, great story, keep writing!