Reviews for Chance Encounters
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 4/1
Wow. I love this so so much. Jethro was fantastic in the episode, my heart broke when he reluctantly started pulling the Doctir along, tears streaming down his face. And even before that, when the Doctor said "Not you too, Jethro!". He really was special and clever and I thought that this whole ordeal would have made a huge impact on him. And on the Doctor as well, who was really distraught when he hugged Donna, so that you gave him closure and a smile as well is just perfect.

Also, any fic that gives my inner eye the pleasure of seeing my two favourite actors in the world - the brilliant David Tennant and the ridicously talented Colin Morgan - interact some more is just ought to make very very happy.
vergissmeinnicht chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I favourited this story ages ago but apparently, I never reviewed it. Sorry about that because this story is great. 'Midnight' was an incredibly creepy episode with a lot of loose ends; I'm glad you wrote this piece and chose to make one of the guest characters the protagonist in this. Very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was lovely. Thank you for this fic 3
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
good story
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Brilliant! A very clever fic that I really enjoyed

Brilliantly written!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is really, really amazing! It's given me closure I didn't even know I wanted for that episode. I love how you've written all the characters, especially Jethro. He's changed so much from the typical teenage boy he was at the beginning of Midnight.
Starkid191 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wonderful! And I forgive you too, Jethro.
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Nice! I like it! Midnight was my first doctor who episode.
SheaTSarc chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh, very good! I loved this, and am happy to see Jethro getting the forgiveness he needs.

But ... couldn't Jack just drag Jethro's dad somewhere else and punch him in the face? I won't tell.
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my gosh, this was so heartbreaking. And so, SO good.
OneSideOfACoin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I love this!
'Cause. . . . .everything. Sorry!Forgiven!Jethro, Protective!Jack, Forgiving!Doctor. Everything! And it was all very in character, and I can so see this happening in the show - - heck, I WISH it would happen in the show!
Thank you so very much for writing this!
Fare thee well,
OneSideOfACoin
Ryne42 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh, gosh, this was lovely. I've always wondered what happened to everyone afterwards... mostly Dee Dee and Jethro, actually. I find it interesting that you kept Jethro's parents just as despicable as they were - and I agree with your decision, because they are far too self-absorbed to show remorse and change their ways. Jethro, though... I love your Jethro, and I love what you did with him. Thank you for sharing!
Kaadajin chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh I wish there was more of it... That's great, this could actually have been in the show :0 love it, really, thank you for this short but beautiful fic
MisteryMaiden chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ah, I love the doctor! Over-protective Jack!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I love this! It's so sweet