Reviews for Paradox
pyro the vixen boy chapter 17 . 5/3
I'm so like a thousand percent hooked on the story and I think year perspective on the Pokemon world is by far the best I've ever read anywhere on the internet and your logic that you demonstrate in your stories with precise measurements and even math equations for walking make it all the more realistic your attention to detail is impeccable I just want to say your amazing writer and I can't wait to see what happens next
pyro the vixen boy chapter 1 . 4/30
So initially decided I'd read the first chapter because it was a very interesting concept a story you had and I wasn't like to be under percentage wasn't expecting to get hooked on it but you hooked me so well oh my gosh I'm so excited to see what the story brings and I am also pleased to let you know you are very talented at writing in conveying and illustrating your thoughts and world you created to the reader very well I give you a 9 out of 10
Kriegmarine chapter 17 . 2/28
A good story overall. Personally think some parts can be trimmed down or done without, such as the explanation for pokemon ratings or the type of berries that exist, as it is distracting from what is happening in the story. One way where they could be incorporated into the story is through dialogue, such as a gardener telling ash about the types of berries that exist and what kinds are good for his pokemon to consume.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 17 . 2/1
your story is nice
wish i had the ability to read it without freaking the fuck out
continue writing
just try to make it teensy tiny bit more positive plz :)
S-Lioness chapter 16 . 1/31
Finally, I was rly excited for their encounter.
The story is definitely becoming hectic i wonder if this was a good idea for Ash to know everything immediately.
Please update soon
S-Lioness chapter 11 . 1/31
I srsly was about to bring my own pitchfork and stop reading ur story altogether if it wasn't for ur A/N at the end
Yay! Ash will have both ,
It just never feels right if Pikachu isn't there.
I will complete reading now :3
Your story seems interesting, I think by the time I read the latest chapter it will be added to my following story list and maybe even favorites w
jjlol chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
Sorry don't really like rape fictions and this one feels almost exactly like mental rape. I would have been fine with it if she killed the human that attempted that. Anyway sorry i wont continue reading this fiction.
pyro chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
ok ill be frank. this is the best fanfic ive seen in years. no joke. so i really hope your still working on it. anyway goodbye. (heres a link to some songs: watch?vTRQbdLTw3gQ&listPL4adbQCQMmoat7kuGvf4SBRLgHmsRnjzN&index5 )
kenegi chapter 17 . 9/18/2015
Man I knew this was going to be dark but man that went south so fast. Also poor Red his home has been demolished and he doesn't even know... Oh shlt I just remembered the massive city size tentacul.
kylC chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
*screams* holy shit an update! Nice chaoter, although there are quite a lot of exclamation marks, I must say that I enjoyed it quite thoroughly. Also, super excited for next chapter! Keep up the good work.
pikachucat chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Assasinasha chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
Tea! Earl Gray! Hot!
Just felt like writing that.
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Afufxcigxue, fxhr! A new chapter! Holy crap! I love it! I'm really hoping that Ash turns out ok though
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
A very interesting chapter here!
Assasinasha chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Of course with a supposed name of Pacifidox she would be a pacifist.
Still, it's not like there are no Pokemon like that.*cough*Wobbuffet*cough*
Also, you have Dave refer to our protagonist with "Hey, Destiny". You might want to correct that, unless I missed a mention of him figuring it out somehow.