Reviews for Paradox
Kinrai chapter 16 . 4/20
Update. UPDATE. UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHOMGGGGFINALLYANUPDATEAKAGEQ!VUAYESSSSSSSSSSSSS
guisniperman chapter 16 . 3/26
Those Fearow are fools. They might have numbers, but they'll get trashed. I have an idea for a helpfull plot device. Mew said that they needed to gather every single beings in the area, right? Then here's one. He's old, ancient even, he's nicknamed Granpa Bones and he's a normally peaceful existence, his time has long passed. He's one of the last living Explorer in existence. For such an old Marowak, supremely trained and still able to clash with an entire Champion team and come out on top? This battle may be the last one he'll ever partake in, but his presence alone shall turn the tide of the war. After all, what better way to herald the coming of a new superpower than with the end of a old one? Think Mystery Dungeon, the moves a Marowak can learn are murderous against those birds. Oh! I also hope Mysty's alright. She got quite a few powerful pokemon for being a Gym Leader after all. Staryu and Starmie if I remember correctly at that stage.
Dark Angel Jace chapter 16 . 3/18
Great so far! Waiting excitedly for more!
pikachucat chapter 16 . 3/20
awesome
ShadowVR2 chapter 16 . 3/17
It's alive... IT'S ALIVE! HAHAHAHA!
The legend as come back dead! It's official, Paradox is Back!
Hope is restored!

(If wasn't obvious, I'm pretty hyped by the fact this story is back up and running. Glad to have you back on course, and keep up with the good work!)
Elizabeth0058 chapter 16 . 3/16
Holy Arceus! You leave off at a cliffhanger like that?! What?!

And if Destiny knows Teleport couldn't she have... Never mind, she's still recuperating from the attack somewhat and she's not a Psychic type so she wouldn't have the power to perform the move. Plus, she has never tried to teleport another with her. ... I feel like there's another reason that I'm forgetting... Oh well.

Wonderful chapter by the way. I think you read my mind because I was thinking about this story the other day.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 16 . 3/16
Awesome chapter here!
brice51297 chapter 16 . 3/16
...
booklover41 chapter 15 . 1/18
I loved the ending of this chapter... I could not stop lsughing. Plrase tell me there will be an update soon?
ShadowVR2 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I love this story and where you're going with this. Just please tell me the story isn't dead!
Hope you haven't forgotten... :(

I admit the 'balls' joke was priceless! XD
Golden! Hahaha.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Well this makes me want to put Dave feet first in to a meat grinder. Stupid insignificant OC.
Kirone Draghen Igaul chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
I honesty can't wait to see how Ash is going to react with the Telepathy with Destiny, or how he's going to figure out the whole "no offensive moves" thing!
Kirone Draghen Igaul chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Best self insert I've ever read! Couldn't stop laughing at the overused Poké "ball" joke in this chapter...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
This story is amazing! Thankyou for your incredible updates! :D
Analyn Rockwand chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
MORE PLEASE! I want to see the rest ! This is awesome!