Reviews for Paradox
Gogglegirl chapter 17 . 5/27
I seriously feel like crying right now. The Gary part was amusing, though.
LANCE! No, wait. It's RED!
Gogglegirl chapter 13 . 5/27
Holy shtick...
Gogglegirl chapter 12 . 5/27
Oh, wow. This is absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH GARY HERE! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 9 . 5/27
Whoa... This is one helluva Chapter!
Gogglegirl chapter 7 . 5/27
The training part is COOL! I was pleasantly surprised by Destiny's first move being Agility. :D
Poor Dave... I wanna hug him.
Gogglegirl chapter 6 . 5/27
I reeeally like this story so far, especially Destiny, Dave, Dave's other Pokemon and Lily! :D
At first the two-boys-fighting-over-a-girl thing disgusted me, but Lily's and Dave's character development in this Chapter changed that. So kudos to you for being smarter than most official writers!
BluAsh54 chapter 17 . 4/8
Is so good! More please!
shugokage chapter 17 . 11/23/2016
Interesting story!
AtomicGeneral25 chapter 17 . 11/2/2016
Just finished binge-reading (not sure if that's actually a word but it fits) this story over the last 2 days, and I've gotta say I really loved it. It's honestly one of the most realistic and entertaining takes on the pokemon world I've ever read, and seeing as I absolutely love well done self inserts, all the better. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter to come out, any idea when that might be? you should definitely be proud of what you've produced here, Keep up the good work!

(P.S. in regards to the man on the mountain, I wouldn't say you left a couple of hints about who he is, you practically wrote a damn guidebook. If anyone couldn't get that, or his apparent relation to Ash at this point, you're completely right about them being ashamed)
pyro the vixen boy chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
I'm so like a thousand percent hooked on the story and I think year perspective on the Pokemon world is by far the best I've ever read anywhere on the internet and your logic that you demonstrate in your stories with precise measurements and even math equations for walking make it all the more realistic your attention to detail is impeccable I just want to say your amazing writer and I can't wait to see what happens next
pyro the vixen boy chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
So initially decided I'd read the first chapter because it was a very interesting concept a story you had and I wasn't like to be under percentage wasn't expecting to get hooked on it but you hooked me so well oh my gosh I'm so excited to see what the story brings and I am also pleased to let you know you are very talented at writing in conveying and illustrating your thoughts and world you created to the reader very well I give you a 9 out of 10
Kriegmarine chapter 17 . 2/28/2016
A good story overall. Personally think some parts can be trimmed down or done without, such as the explanation for pokemon ratings or the type of berries that exist, as it is distracting from what is happening in the story. One way where they could be incorporated into the story is through dialogue, such as a gardener telling ash about the types of berries that exist and what kinds are good for his pokemon to consume.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 17 . 2/1/2016
your story is nice
wish i had the ability to read it without freaking the fuck out
continue writing
just try to make it teensy tiny bit more positive plz :)
S-Lioness chapter 16 . 1/31/2016
Finally, I was rly excited for their encounter.
The story is definitely becoming hectic i wonder if this was a good idea for Ash to know everything immediately.
Please update soon
S-Lioness chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
I srsly was about to bring my own pitchfork and stop reading ur story altogether if it wasn't for ur A/N at the end
Yay! Ash will have both ,
It just never feels right if Pikachu isn't there.
I will complete reading now :3
Your story seems interesting, I think by the time I read the latest chapter it will be added to my following story list and maybe even favorites w