Reviews for Professor Dresden!
superhero23 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Hi! First of all, I love the way you write the story! It's totally the way Butcher writes the Dresden Files. I'm not really a Harry Potter fan, but this fanfic might just make me read it :D Also I think it would be cool to have not just Mister, but Mouse as well. It's cool to have a huge dog in the story. And it could also give a chance to make referance with Sirius Black (who is one of my favorite characters by the way). I know that Dresden only gets the dog in the 6th book, but still! I would love it! Also, Thomas is my personal favorite in the seiries, and it would be very cool if we could see him as well!
Remember these are only suggestions, you can write the story any way you'd like!
I really hope you won't give up this story! I would love to read the whole thing!
Keep up the good work!
TinkerThinker chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Fun. Really liked it. More more more.
stupid dragon chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
This is totally cool. Even without Mister. LOL. (Thank heaven he didn't already have Mouse! Can you imagine a full grown foo dog at hogwarts? LOL)
Axcel chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I don't see why Harry didn't take his weapons. It isn't like it'd be a problem at Hogwarts. I do wish this fic had not died! :D
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Honestly, I don't think Dresden (especially given how much power he's accumulated over the course of all the novels) would have difficulty against Voldemort. In fact, I think most Dresden-verse wizards would do just fine against him. Really, the main difference between Dresden Files magic and Harry Potter magic is that Dresden magic has vastly more force behind it but lacks the immense versatility of Potter magic.

Like directing all the energy of a thunderstorm at an enemy. Doing so for a Dresden wizard would require merely a drawn circle, standing in it, saying a few words and pointing at the target, then scuffing the circle. A Potter wizard would require a large, elaborate ritual with numerous, potent power sources to perform the same feat. On the other hand, a simple transfiguration would require a Dresden wizard to have the elaborate ritual and power sources while a Potter wizard need only make a few wand movements and a word or two.

They're basically two halves of a whole magic.
Zhor chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I really liked this.
You need to continue it.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
meheheheh oh fuck. this so needed to happen in the show. dman em.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
eh looks like a good start i look forward to more from this
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I had expected a potter/dresden crossover to be laughably bad, but im pleasantly surprised to not that its laughably good instead
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
This looks good, please update.
Guest duh chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I'll be coming back soon with the hope that a new chapter will be up I'm liking it.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
This has a lot of potential, especially since I like both Potter and Dresden. I do really hope you're not going to go full Cannon Pairings on the Potter side. I think someone as observent as Dresden would be able to see how much Harry and Hermione care for each other if they're blind to it, and would be able to guide Harry to asking Hermione to the ball rather quickly
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I'd just been wanting a story like this. Hope it gets updated soon.
PASystemFairy chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is great! Please update soon; I'd love to see what Harry makes of Diagon Alley.
Clue Impaired chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
This is marvellous. I'm having trouble getting through the long paragraphs of facts that I already have read. I'm ready for more now...waiting...waiting...