Reviews for Professor Dresden!
Bluey chapter 2 . 4/2
Umm, three years. Not to be, like, offensive or anything, but, seriously, three years. THREE YEARS! It's been THREE YEARS since you've updated. Yeah. Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

Please update soon,

~Bluey
madman42 chapter 2 . 2/28
Interesting idea. More soon please!
nekokera chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
I know you haven't updated in a while and life happens, but I would love to see the direction you are heading with this.
I also like your explanation with how the potterverse and dresdenverse could be intermingled.
Patiently waiting to read more.
Xiaberri chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
I know I found this kinda late, but I really love it! Please please please update!
superhero23 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Hi! First of all, I love the way you write the story! It's totally the way Butcher writes the Dresden Files. I'm not really a Harry Potter fan, but this fanfic might just make me read it :D Also I think it would be cool to have not just Mister, but Mouse as well. It's cool to have a huge dog in the story. And it could also give a chance to make referance with Sirius Black (who is one of my favorite characters by the way). I know that Dresden only gets the dog in the 6th book, but still! I would love it! Also, Thomas is my personal favorite in the seiries, and it would be very cool if we could see him as well!
Remember these are only suggestions, you can write the story any way you'd like!
I really hope you won't give up this story! I would love to read the whole thing!
Keep up the good work!
TinkerThinker chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Fun. Really liked it. More more more.
stupid dragon chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
This is totally cool. Even without Mister. LOL. (Thank heaven he didn't already have Mouse! Can you imagine a full grown foo dog at hogwarts? LOL)
Axcel chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I don't see why Harry didn't take his weapons. It isn't like it'd be a problem at Hogwarts. I do wish this fic had not died! :D
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Honestly, I don't think Dresden (especially given how much power he's accumulated over the course of all the novels) would have difficulty against Voldemort. In fact, I think most Dresden-verse wizards would do just fine against him. Really, the main difference between Dresden Files magic and Harry Potter magic is that Dresden magic has vastly more force behind it but lacks the immense versatility of Potter magic.

Like directing all the energy of a thunderstorm at an enemy. Doing so for a Dresden wizard would require merely a drawn circle, standing in it, saying a few words and pointing at the target, then scuffing the circle. A Potter wizard would require a large, elaborate ritual with numerous, potent power sources to perform the same feat. On the other hand, a simple transfiguration would require a Dresden wizard to have the elaborate ritual and power sources while a Potter wizard need only make a few wand movements and a word or two.

They're basically two halves of a whole magic.
Zhor chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I really liked this.
You need to continue it.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
meheheheh oh fuck. this so needed to happen in the show. dman em.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
eh looks like a good start i look forward to more from this
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I had expected a potter/dresden crossover to be laughably bad, but im pleasantly surprised to not that its laughably good instead
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
This looks good, please update.
Guest duh chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I'll be coming back soon with the hope that a new chapter will be up I'm liking it.