Reviews for Borrowers: Again
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Please write more!
Stasia chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really like the chapters so far. Please don't discontinue this. It's really good. Keep it up!
JaguarWolf chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I love this! I want to read more. I really like the voice you created for both of them, and I think to have two POVs is a great idea!
Fantasy Taken chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
great job!
potentialauthor18 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Keep going! I want to see how this plays out. It seems like you've got a pretty good sense of humor in your story and I can't wait to read more.
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
It's a great idea!

And you have a great writing style, but some grammatical errors. (nothing big, but maybe get a beta)

I think Borrower names are basically human names but with a twist. Or names that aren't names at all but sound vaguely familiar. But that's hard, so I just use unusual names. Or make them up. Here are some.

Marioneth

Chimar

Adeline

Hope I helped!
italianlady chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Looks like a good start to your story. As the other reviewer stated, a few grammatical errors, but otherwise flows well.

Looking forward to reading more.

Keep it up.
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Maybe a big big family- lots of kids, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles all living together.

Also, I think the borrowers are to quiet to be heard under a bed. They would know that a human was there and freeze.

Maybe it could be a cat or something?

Or a really little baby borrower...

Please update!
Nightly Vigilant chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Yay! A Borrowers fanfic! Please please PLEASE continue this!

Your friend,

Amber Icefire
pearlgirl97 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I'm glad to see a new addition to this fandom, it doesn't get nearly enough attention. Nice beginning, a few grammatical errors but nothing major. A few ideas:

If there are multiple children then you might want to have some conflicting personalities. Maybe one that's really shy, one that's really outgoing, or somewhere in between. If there's an only child then maybe he/she should have a personality that conflicts with the main character.

As far as the parents, if you're trying to be different from the clock family then maybe there could just be one parent instead of two. Or maybe they don't always get along, or they get along amazingly well for a married couple. Or they could just be an average couple.

Whatever you do, good luck. :)