Reviews for Near to the moon
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/18
That's sweet.
hervissa chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh, I'm sitting here with a grin on my face and I have to restrain myself from laughing like a maniac.
Which is my usual reaction to an extremely good OTP-ish story.
Eheheheh.

While I kinda like Regina [especially in the later series], every fairy tale needs a good old fashioned villain, so...
You know. I'll let that be :D

THAT DAMNED EFFING BEAUTIFUL WRITING STYLE OF YOURS NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME

Belle driving a car? YAAAY! And of course she wants to stay in the normal world. Woman rights and everything ;)

And I won't lie, Rumple is a sweetheart :3

Love it!

hervisssa :)
14hpgirl19 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This story was absolutely perfect! You wrote all the characters really well, and I could picture every moment vividly. Great job!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Too fantastic for words. I just adore this.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
NEXT STORY! *zooms*
wintersmith chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I think that would be perfect, to have the ability to go back and forth between the two worlds. The driving lesson was funny. And Belle's 'I don't want him to follow me. I want him beside me' echoes the allies/partners vibe from the first story in this series.
Irisrose37 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
A sweet story!Ding dong the witch is Gone! Ya I know wrong story but couldn't resist typing it.:)
DP'SNUMBERONEFAN chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
In the next story? Does that mean there will be another? Maybe? I love their interaction with one another. Favorite Rumbelle story ever!
Mrs.SouzaHere chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Please right a follow up to this. I would like to read the fight and kiss. Update very soon.
Zaniac chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I want to read that kiss.
LovelyLace chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awesome little sequel. . .Will there be another sequel to this sequel to make it a trilogy?
AnonymouslyYoursSeven chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Will there be more RumBelle stories from you? I hope!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
"Naturally, they had their first proper fight after they had their first proper kiss.

But that's in the next story."

The next story that you need to post very, very soon. Please!

I love your writing, it has a beautiful flow and everyone sounds wonderful and in-character and your dialog is witty and funny.

Keep up the great work and update with the next installment of this series soon!
InfiniteDream17 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
MAGICAL. You absolutely nailed this! The dynamic between the two was perfection, the characterization was spot on, the conversations were priceless and original and yet in character...and the plot? Delectably fluffy! And yet somehow..in some brilliant way you managed to keep the fluff subordinate to the plot. I love this story! Keep writing Once Upon a Time! If you keep this up, there /might/ even be ... . ... . ... *whispers* a plate of cookies involved. .

Enchanted, and sitting on the edge of my seat for more fluffy, plotty goodness,

Dreamer
Rachel452 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ah! Don't leave it there! I loooove this series, understand? I love it! Your characterization is perfect! I also love the fact that they are roadtripping...Rumplestiltskin is on a road trip and it's adorably believable.