Reviews for The Thorns of Love
OMG OMG OMG! WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS? I need MOOOOOOOOORRREEE!
What ever you do PLEASE have Celia and Jonathan be together!
P.S. I kinda think that the love is very repetitive.
Example:
Try to tell (blank) how you feel. (Blank) and (Blank) fight and breakup. (Blank) then leaves scene.

Although, I totally like this story and urge/bag you you to update... um like in the next week. ;D
I am an original mandie fan just like the rest of us we want you to finish this so...
If anyone knows neon night light in person please please have her finish this book
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Please finish the book! And I also think that Joe and Mandie should kiss.
Ally chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Please please please write another chapter! I can't stand the suspense! This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read and I just want to keep on reading. I know the hardest part is wrapping it all up but please I'm begging you write the next chapter soon :)
Ally chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Seriously, I can't think of a single improvement, this is an amazing fanfic and I really really really hope you keep on going because I can't wait to read the rest! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I will keep on every day until you continue. Please finish it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
do more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Do more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
please do more. Finish this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Love it! Please finish it!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE *Falls to her knees* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE FINISH IT! *sobbing*
Ally chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
OMG I love this story so so so much! You're seriously such an amazing author! I am so caught up in this story and I can't wait for the next chapter/s! This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Another great chapter, I love this story and I just can't stop reading it! I like how this story includes romance but the characters haven't changed a lot from the original books, it's a very interesting and engaging chapter, keep it up :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This chapter was amazing too! I love how you've kept the characters the same from the original books and haven't changed their personality, it frustrates me a lot when that happens! Keep it up, I'm going to read the next chapter now :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I loved this chapter, it was interesting and engaging, I can't wait to see what happens next! Great work, I hope you write more and more fanfics, I want to read them all :)
Hopefully the next chapter is as good as this one, I think it will be...