Reviews for The Thorns of Love
I really hope you update more often/frequently, because I LOVE this fanfic and I've always loved the mandie/joe (a.k.a jomanda) relationship. :)
G chapter 12 . 4/11
I am back! And i love this story! Still...
Keep updating.
I am that Writer chapter 12 . 4/3
Great chapter! You write Mandie so in character! I also really enjoyed the flashback. :)

-IATW
InTheImprovementOfHerMind chapter 12 . 4/2
A NEW CHAPTER.
YES. This is going to be a really long review, just warning you :P
May I say that you have managed to pleasantly surprise me yet again? I hadn't really been looking forward as much to Mandie leaving her friends to spend some time with Elizabeth and John, mostly because my favorite parts of the stories are when the gang's all together, and also a little bit because Elizabeth has always annoyed me, but here you proved me completely wrong! I loved this chapter! It was so good, and I think you outdid yourself by staying true to Lois' voice; I thought this chapter, more so than even all of the others, sounded like the original writing. They all have so far, of course, but for some reason, I read this chapter and thought: WOW that sounds like Lois Gladys Leppard's Mandie! I think it might /have/ been because of the switch to just the family, the change of pace and all...whatever it was, it was fantastic! But again, don't think that this means your previous chapters didn't have as true as a ring to them, because they did. For some reason, the writing in this one just really grabbed me. One scene in particular-where Mandie first approaches her Mother about the article, and they discuss Grandmother Taft and her opposition to the Shaws- - again, it was so perfectly written!
Also, I loved the background you gave for Elizabeth/Jim/John-it was endearing and hilarious and sounds EXACTLY like something the brothers would have done!
I can't rave about your story enough. Ever. Thank you for posting. I'm obsessively awaiting the next chapter, even if it's still missing Joe and Celia and Jonathan... I'm now just as interested in this sub-plot. I mean, who cares if Adrian never returns or dies from a pancake overload or whatever?! I'm far too distracted by Jim/John history!
moniquebowman chapter 12 . 4/1
i always forget about the Mandie story and then i love reading things like this and have all the memories of my childhood flood back!
that was cute with the little backstory except i'm a bit confused as to who Elizabeth actually met hehe
i miss Joe though! and all the angst with who is in love with who
i know you don't update often and i totally understand with how busy life gets but when you do it really makes my day :)
*sigh* if only we could find out what Lois Gladys Leppard had planned for the next few books. i kinda wanted Mandie to marry Joe but at the same time i wanted her to do something impulsive and perhaps marry the charming and cheeky Jonathon or a tall dark and handsome foreign Prince
i wish this fandom was more widely read and written in :(
anyway...funny how when i first read this i was like 10 and now i'm a law student :O who has an essay due
sorry for my random comments haha but i'm a fast typer ;)
xx
please update soon (but if not i totally understand :))
IM CRAZY chapter 10 . 3/6
Im crazy for Joe And mandie to get together ! Im n chapter ten And i cant wait!
I wish i was mandie, i would just get him And kits him right there! Lol! XD
This is Great chapter 2 . 3/6
This is like a collegedays mandie book!its allbut her love lide! My fav :3
OMG OMG OMG! WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS? I need MOOOOOOOOORRREEE!
What ever you do PLEASE have Celia and Jonathan be together!
P.S. I kinda think that the love is very repetitive.
Example:
Try to tell (blank) how you feel. (Blank) and (Blank) fight and breakup. (Blank) then leaves scene.

Although, I totally like this story and urge/bag you you to update... um like in the next week. ;D
I am an original mandie fan just like the rest of us we want you to finish this so...
If anyone knows neon night light in person please please have her finish this book
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Please finish the book! And I also think that Joe and Mandie should kiss.
Ally chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Please please please write another chapter! I can't stand the suspense! This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read and I just want to keep on reading. I know the hardest part is wrapping it all up but please I'm begging you write the next chapter soon :)
Ally chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Seriously, I can't think of a single improvement, this is an amazing fanfic and I really really really hope you keep on going because I can't wait to read the rest! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I will keep on every day until you continue. Please finish it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2014