Reviews for The Thorns of Love
Cassy M chapter 17 . 2/18
I think this is one of the best mandie books I've ever read please keep writing this it is amazing
InTheImprovementOfHerMind chapter 17 . 1/23
update yesssss *gets cane and hobbles over to ancient computer, blows off dust and sits down to finally read the next chapter* It's been eighty-four years... haha, okay, so I'm being dramatic, but still: so excited that you updated! Mandie and Joe are just too perfect in this chapter. I was sighing and going "awwww" over and over again. And I'm really loving all these twists and turns, especially with Adrian! Your mystery-writing-skills are 200% better than mine lol. If you dedicate a whole story to Elizabeth/Jim/John that would be AMAZING! I love how you've fleshed them out so much. I was so mad in the second Mandie movie when they acted like Elizabeth had never actually been in love with Jim. Like, no, you're wrong, read the source material. I mean, I adore Uncle John, but still. There was no need to write Jim completely out of the picture, especially when he meant so much to Mandie. Anyway, GREAT update as always. So excited for the next one, hopefully I still be alive (I'm such a hypocrite)
Fireflylover chapter 17 . 1/22
Yay! A Mandie and Joe reunion (finally)! Please continue to update, and update soon! Can't wait for more.
Annefan chapter 17 . 1/14
YAYYYYYYYY FINALLY ! I love the way this chapter went it will be interesting to see what happens when her family arrives. Also what's up with Polly? So glad we got some mandie/Joe interaction:-)
Annefan chapter 17 . 1/14
OMGOODNESS! Yayyyyyy Joe! Aww I'm just overwhelmed by how this chapter went. As well as I Want to know what's up with Polly.
MandieFan chapter 17 . 1/11
Yay an update! I wonder if Mandie will get in trouble for having Joe stay in her room, lol. Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next one;)
mandiefan chapter 17 . 1/10
Thank you thank you thank you for updating! This was such a great chapter a and I can't wait for more!
moniquebowman chapter 17 . 1/9
YAY AN UPDATE! And like Mandie and Joe *swoons* they are just adorable and cute and perfect for each other. I'm suddenly in the mood to reread the series hehehe

Thanks for sticking with this story! I know how hard it can be when life gets busy, so I really appreciate it :)

xx
Mon
mk4life chapter 17 . 1/9
Yay! I loved this chapter so much Mandie/Joe! Can't wait for the next one :D
mandiefan chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
PLEESE PLEESE UPDATE YOUR STORY! It has been forever since your last update! Please say that you haven't abandoned this story cuz I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
please update your story! it's so good!
mandiefan chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know what happens! Everybody is dying for another chapter! Ur the only one who can save us from that!
MandieFan chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! We are all dying of suspense!
kkluvzmusic chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
This keeps getting better and better!
mandiefan chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
PLEESE UPDATE! I know how it can be hard updating regularly when you're busy and everything, but I'm just dying for another chapter!