Reviews for Yes, Goshuujinsama
*blush*... damn
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
that was hot
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
HOLY CRAP! THAT WAS SO FREAKING HOT! That turned ME on. Dang, super awesome epicly amazing job :D
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
What...did I just read? Don't like, don't read? Psh, who...ever, psh, said that? Ahah... *opens box of tissues to clean up nose blood*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I seriously drooled when I read this. OMFG. BEST SMUT FIC FOR SHIZAYA I HAVE EVER SEEN!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Best smut fic I've ever read. Seriously.
ACCOUNTHASDIED chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
...my needs have been fulfilled XD

I love Maid!Izaya...maybe a bit too much. This was great, it had some cold hearted stuff in it but also some cuteness into it...in a horrid creepy way that is, you did great. The details-OH SCIENCE THE DETAILS! The details were just...splendid, they were so detailed (XD) and just all in all fantastic, well I hope you have a nice day/night, bye.

Love-
XxpandalovexX
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Lol! Shizu and Iza such strange beasts!
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awyeah sluttu Izaya has been always one of my ultimate kinks
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I like the thought of Izaya having the tables turned on him and Shizuo sticking it to him! I love how detailed this is. I enjoyed reading it.
blackrose414 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I LOVE YOU You are one of the best Shizaya writers of all time! / *nosebleed*
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This honestly has to be the Shizaya fic ever. Somebody just try to give me something better!
xXKuroTsukiHimeXx chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I can NEVER watch DRRR! again without seeing this in my head! Oh God, my mind will never erase the awesomeness that is fic!
Winter In Japan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
My blood.

The blood that came out of my nose reading it.

Give it back!

This is the most glorious smut Ive ever read, and its so In Character it scares me.
NekoFruba9 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012