Reviews for Friendship is Ghostly
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 9 . 2/20
Okay, officially awesome! I can't wait for more! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 2/18
Th is looks so cool! I gotta see where this leads. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 9 . 1/30
Does Beaker have MPD or some brain condition?
FineChyna chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Update will be soon my foot. Darn it, tails.
gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
this could work hope you have not abandoned it
Rain of the Forest chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
GAH! I MUST HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Danny: Yeah, so you can see me get teased and tormented by Rainbow!
Exactly! But not completely!
FineChyna chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I feel like I must list all the good things in this story.

First off, the personalities. You have the mane 6 and danny very well-pegged. Rainbow Dash seems a tad OOC, mainly because I can't imagine her calling her friends stupid and then trying to tackle them, but other than that, perfect! I particularly like Pinkie's randomness and meat freak outs!
Secondly, the story is very good. In most DP/MLP fanfics, the author tries to force Danny into the friendship too fast. He just immediately opens up and spills all his secrets about his powers. Here, he actually has a challenge to overcome, which is cool.
One thing I really, really, reeaallly want to happen in a later chapter is for Danny to prank someone, preferably RD, with his ghost powers, and then have Twilight get too excited and try to hold him down "for science". Because that stabbing pony joke had me rolling!
All in all, best DP/MLP fanfic on the site. Keep up the good work!
-FineChyna
WitchOfCrimsonFire chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
I just found u on deviantart and ffn. I really like this story and I hope u update soon. U are not a bad writer so stop making excuses by sayin u are because u are a great writer who needs good support. Its been a long while sense u updated here.
littlewashu45 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Wow this is really good crossover of DP and MLP. When I started reading this its got me hooked and I love story instantly. I can't wait for the next chapter:3 I love how the story is structured and how the characters well developed. Please update the chapters it's really really good. Also, keep up the good work.
TrustyFoxy chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Duuuuuuude write moar! Cannot wait!
NeoMark chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
Can't wait to see this continue. I'd love to see Danny bond with the CMC as well.
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
When is next chappie
EllaDeWriter chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
MAKE SKULLGOR GET TP.D TO THE PLACE AND DANNY FIGHT HIM!
DannyPhantom123 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Please make more chapters for this story! its really good so far and i wanna see what happens next! please!