Reviews for How to befriend a ghost
MartianX515 chapter 16 . 6/14
Please, Please, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It is soooo good, and you can't just leave me on a cliffhanger like that! I'm supporting you! PLEASE!
meh chapter 1 . 6/11
You can use this image as an inspiration for your dragons.
url?sai&rctj&q&esrcs&sourceimages&cd&cadrja&uact8&ved2ahUKEwiA6ofW28zbAhWMFzQIHRFrAMoQjRx6BAgBEAU&urlhttps%3A%2F% .com%2Fart%2FUndead-dragon-496583427&psigAOvVaw2q_822R-8eyPq9og6U8WMi&ust1528844332555809
Cheshire shadow chapter 16 . 6/6
Hopefully he didn’t have anything in there when he brought it back. With his luck it’s someone like skulker who even without a body would annoy him greatly. Box ghost would probably sink the ship. If he somehow had vlad in there it would be a mess.
Cheshire shadow chapter 2 . 6/6
I wonder how Danny would’ve done if he had metal knuckles? Although it would probably have killed everyone
Alakazamboni chapter 16 . 5/25
I don't recall if I ever reviewed this while actually logged in, so I'm gonna toss you another one just in case.

This story is fantastic! I love how cute the characters are, and how well you do the pov's. When I think of how I want to write, I wish I could weave such characterization with the same amount of unflinching determination as you can. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't use your story as a point of reference for how i'd like my stories to feel: campy, warm, and with a slight bit of good-natured humor.

If you can't spin this one back up, I totally understand. I currently have quite a few unfinished projects myself. Just know that I'll definitely be here to read your next chapters should you choose to update.

P.S. Congrats on your acceptance to animation school. I know it's a little a lot late, but nice work! I hope it all works out for you.
ahhh this is so good! i can’t wait to see if Danny gets his secret revealed, or if the ghosts will escape, or or,

anyway.

take your time updating! while i can’t wait for the next chapter, remember that your personal life is more important than a fanfiction. don’t get your grades down because of it or feel pressured to! im willing to wait for this hella good fic:)
Brittany Rose1 chapter 16 . 4/16
Please update, this story is amazing
Ectolilly chapter 16 . 3/10
Somehow I missed the last update of this, but I'm glad I checked up on it. I still love how you've combined these two universes and given Danny a place in it slowly.
Danny's thermos! Aha I thought it was a bomb or something at first.
Please update this awesome story! I love it so much!
InkSanz12 chapter 16 . 2/26
Can't wait for the next part :3
Cheshire shadow chapter 5 . 2/25
I definitely imagined coach boomer on that one. SIDEKICK! As it breaks all the glass, shakes the school, and the principal isn’t even fazed...
Cheshire shadow chapter 1 . 2/25
I wonder if Danny could eventually perfect that healing move he unlocks enough to fix the missing leg? I’m sure that’d definitely knock him out to try.
So then what your trying to say is that 'happiness can be measured by terrors' lol
Crazy Cheshire Cat Lady chapter 4 . 2/10
i could be wrong about this (because I used Google Translate) but I looked up Toothless in Norwegian and it is spelled "Tannløs". (::)(::)(::)(::)
Cheshire shadow chapter 13 . 2/9
I wonder if the possessed outcasts eyes changed with the takeover...kinda like how SPN’s lucifer always flashes his eyes for a second when he first takes a vessel(even if they explode after)