Reviews for How to befriend a ghost
Wonky Wendy chapter 16 . 8/7
I literally love this story lollipop much! I hope that you still plan on continuing, seeing how it has been exactly a year since you last updated... But yeah! I love this story spoil much! And I can't wait to see where it goes!
mr. jack joke chapter 16 . 7/3
crud... that is not good.
Oliver Davis chapter 16 . 6/22
I hope you continue! I love this story so much :D
keotey1228 chapter 15 . 6/18
Ohhhh myyyyyy goshhhh please update this :'( i am literally in love. This is such a unique and great story with lots of wonderful plot twists. I know how hard it is to find motivation to write, but try and find some :) I'm begging you
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 16 . 6/7
And I just realized that it's been serveral months since the last update. While it has been shown you will go for as far as 9 months without update and then mysteriously appear again I hope that this is not a hiatus. When there's a hiatus there's a risk that the author will abandon the story altogether.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 16 . 6/4
This story is somehow working despite the shows being rather different. While I may question a bit of Danny's personality I do understand that when he came here the area around him was unfamiliar. And when in the unfamiliar you can start getting a little... desperate. I enjoyed reading this and hope you will continue. Perhaps I should read the book series of How To Train Your Dragon. All my exposure to that was from a horrible TV show of it, I do often hear the movies to be better.
sparklydog9 chapter 16 . 5/14
Oh my god. Is it... DAN'S THERMOS?
Johnny Spectre chapter 16 . 5/11
well now... how much you wanna bet that a certain deposed prince has arrived?

also, you gotta wonder when or if Dagur will appear. after all, the Skrill is the Berserkers' emblem.
All4AnimeTDR chapter 16 . 5/8
Soooo good! Please continue! And what did the twins have? ;D
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 16 . 4/30
This is my favorite HttYD x DP crossover. This is just the kind of story I was looking for.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 16 . 4/27
So does this mean Danny's dad is somewhere in this world? And Are the twins going to release a ghost/demon or capture Danny?
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 5 . 4/27
I LOVE how you have the dragons considering the Vikings as their Humans while at the same time having Hookfang play the part for a mother trying to correct bad behavior in a child lol.
nightcrawler247 chapter 16 . 4/10
Next chapter?
zero fullbuster chapter 16 . 3/18
love it.
please write more soon.
wow.
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 16 . 3/13
Don't mind me if I go cry... Update please?