Reviews for How to befriend a ghost
UnknownRyder chapter 16 . 9/3
This is the BEST fanfic I've read so far! I love how you added the dragon's perspective and everything else about it. I would like to see more. Update this, plz & thx!
Phoenix-Inferno18 chapter 15 . 8/29
Please don’t leave us hanging! It’s been years!
Tyrone666 chapter 16 . 8/28
Continue it please
LuffyLover27 chapter 16 . 8/20
Please update this soon! I really want to see who's in there or if Danny's going in.
Rhyme17 chapter 16 . 8/19
sooooo...*pop* is one of the ghosts gonna get released from the dang thermos and stuff happens, or does Danny Gerry stuck in the thermos for part of the next chappie?
Rose Verdict chapter 16 . 8/14
Ok, so I just binge-read this whole thing in one sitting (couldn't put it down!) and THAT CLIFFIE THO! If you ever decide to come back to it, I'll definitely be ready to read more! :D I'm not exactly one to judge as far as unfinished work goes, heh, so I'm not gonna go all "HURR DURR UPD8TE OR ELSE" on you, but I'd love to see what happens after This Debacle! XD

And don't worry about your writing style being "bad" or anything. You've improved just in this fic alone, and you'll only get better from here! Don't let the guest get to you.
Eeveemaster chapter 10 . 8/10
Yay! U learned how to make line breaks!
Eeveemaster chapter 4 . 8/10
I didn't know you watched asdf
You write like me when I was in fifth grade.
._.

I sincerely hope your writing gets better. I like your casual writing style (well it is a pov) but if you wanna add in little snippets of comments into your work, incorporate it with your Author's Note at the top of the fic or below it.
Cheshire shadow chapter 5 . 7/24
When he almost blew snotlout over I thought of sky high where the coach shakes the building when he hears will has no powers...
tomahawkESP chapter 16 . 7/17
ITS TIME TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER!
MartianX515 chapter 16 . 6/14
Please, Please, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It is soooo good, and you can't just leave me on a cliffhanger like that! I'm supporting you! PLEASE!
meh chapter 1 . 6/11
You can use this image as an inspiration for your dragons.
url?sai&rctj&q&esrcs&sourceimages&cd&cadrja&uact8&ved2ahUKEwiA6ofW28zbAhWMFzQIHRFrAMoQjRx6BAgBEAU&urlhttps%3A%2F% .com%2Fart%2FUndead-dragon-496583427&psigAOvVaw2q_822R-8eyPq9og6U8WMi&ust1528844332555809
Cheshire shadow chapter 16 . 6/6
Hopefully he didn’t have anything in there when he brought it back. With his luck it’s someone like skulker who even without a body would annoy him greatly. Box ghost would probably sink the ship. If he somehow had vlad in there it would be a mess.