Reviews for How to befriend a ghost
Mewlover chapter 16 . 11/28
PLZZZZZZZ UPDATE SOOOOOOOON! DO THE OTHERS FIND OUT ABOUT DEMON-DANNY DOES STOIC KICK HIM OUT DOES SAM AND TUCKER WIND UP THERE PLZZZZZZZ UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!
Scarred Triforce Dragons chapter 16 . 11/19
About time and Danny has to blow his secret to everyone. Hope everything goes okay for him!
Lovely-stars chapter 16 . 11/10
This is one of the most incredible crossovers ever!
I wouldn't have though that it was possible to put those storys together but you did it! A its amazing!
I really really love sparky! Adorable
Now that cliffhanger there in the last chapter. What just happen? Danny is in trouble!?
Please continue this amazing and really great story :3
moonmunirah97 chapter 16 . 11/8
please tell me you're still continuing this fic. its amazing!
zero fullbuster chapter 16 . 10/30
love it.
so funny.
please write more soon.
I can't wait what happens next.
wow.
great work so far.
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 10/16
ch 16

What is that Beep ? Please update .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 10/16
ch 5

If Snotlout goon insult contest with the Ghost box , Technus ,and Bernard , and Undergrowth and Vortex only then anyone someone could have a chance to affect danny unless if it knows the deep rooted fears like Spectra .
TheMonsterUnderTheCouch chapter 16 . 10/14
I have not been this happy and mad in a LONG while my friend. this story is soooooooooo good. I know its gotta end at some point but I would be lying if I said I don't want at least 2 more chapters before that. just ARGHH I love it. there are not enough words to day how much love this and you for writing it.
Ava Blook chapter 16 . 10/1
HOLY SHIT I'd almost forgotten about this story and did have to reread it, but hot damn, so much going on, Danny's feeling welcome in Berk just as there's a tie to his real home showing up with the Thermos. I wonder what ghosts are in there? And for it to be here, it must have come from a portal, so there's a chance Danny could go home - if he wanted to. Nice work!
This story is really unique. I enjoyed reading what you have so far a LOT. I'm glad you've come back to it, too. Though I definitely understand the struggle to get the motivation to get anything other than schoolwork and other responsibilities done. I have the worst case of procrastination and laziness ever. So I applaud your efforts to get past that. :] But good luck at your animation school! Animation is really hard and time consuming. Dangggg... Yeah, take some of my rabbit's feet. -hands you 15 out of my 20-
Iamalmosthuman chapter 16 . 9/24
Dude, this is awesome! Please, update!
gwencarson126 chapter 5 . 9/23
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
great first day on berk
loved the insult scene HAHAHA
zero fullbuster chapter 16 . 9/12
love it.
please write more soon.
wow.
this story is so good and funny to read.
sneezysoul chapter 5 . 9/10
God, you have no clue how adorable and epic and just ughhh yet this fic is so amazing and omg i cant stop reading help? its super awesome?

someone i need assistance i need an adult help
lalaland chapter 16 . 9/6
I hate u only cuz i love the plot