Reviews for How to befriend a ghost
16ckelmen chapter 15 . 11/20
please update this!
pendrag001 chapter 5 . 11/20
This story is amazing and I hope you update soon but if not, thanks for what you have done on it. It is an excellent crossover with an intresting plot with a high reread ability( this is like at least the tenth time I have read it) so, thanks for this awesome fic.
SparkleSeas chapter 15 . 11/17
When will you post the next chapter?
Little Did You Know chapter 15 . 11/7
Moar please!
Creatively Insane Randomness chapter 15 . 10/31
You are a great author and you are actually the reason I started watching Inuyasha. By the way Blue exorcist is awesome.
DPHtTYDRotGHPLotRSPNFan98 chapter 15 . 10/25
More please, when you have a chance. I love this.
Book-AddictFF chapter 13 . 9/21
I've had this idea in my head for a while now. When ever I find a really good story the kernels of ideas just seem to start popping. Sadly I have no idea what I want the outcomes of my stories to be & ever since my freshman year in collage I've had a hard time picking up a pencil to write.
Book-AddictFF chapter 10 . 9/21
*excited squeal2*
Book-AddictFF chapter 9 . 9/21
*excited squeal*
Book-AddictFF chapter 5 . 9/20
I love this chapter! I think ruffnut is the girl though.
Serulium chapter 15 . 8/30
Wow! This is amazing! I just spent the past eight hours reading solidly. I couldn't put this story down! I really hope there will be more and this isn't the end. I loved it! Thank you.
Evil Fanfictionist chapter 15 . 8/4
You probably don't go on anymore but this story is amazing! I could sit and read this all day. If there is any chance you will continue I be wanting to know. I also love your foreshadowing. It just really overall an amazing crossover and I wish there was more.
GhostAnn chapter 15 . 8/2
I can't remember if I commented on this I was reading it a a brake from my summer class. I just wanted to say it has been a really fun read and its so fun to see Danny and Hiccup interacting. I like Danny's dragon and the way that they connect. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens... but now that my class is coming to an end maybe I can actually focus on my own story's! :D
FireTechFiction chapter 15 . 7/29
Please dont stop updating.
You're story is so good so far!
Plez update it. ._.

Okay, that's all.
daraidiay chapter 15 . 7/25
It's great so far! Just wondering if you have a rough idea of when the next chapter will be out? It sounds like it's going to be the thorsday Thursday one that you said was important so I'm pretty excited! :)