Reviews for Love Knows No Boundaries
Midna chapter 5 . 2/4/2017
Are you going to ever update this? In any case, Farore, you are not the only one to fall in love with Link. Definitely not the only one...
Soulhavok chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
-.- darn it no next chapter...I hate seeing no next chapter it's a good story though plz update soon
Materials chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
You are all ponies.
Lilac Willow Violet chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Awesome! Please continue!
Faolan chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I love your story.
I love the pairing.
I love the plot.
I love the cliffhanger (sort of)

RyoshiMorino chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
This chapter was very much to my liking, thank you. I particularly liked the bit of realization on Farore'spart on her new mortality. Also Link's kindness, and slight shyness around her.
Stairhopper chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Another excellent chapter! I love the way you portray Farore with her being totally unfamiliar with the frailties of being a mortal, even though she has watched them from afar. Plus, the slight fluff between the two is cute!

Excellent spelling/grammar as always :)
RyoshiMorino chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Nyah! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update quick please!
Lilac Willow Violet chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
And yet another amazing chapter! *claps*
Dark Link chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
awesome! my lady keep it up!
Lilac Willow Violet chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
i understand and i'm completely in love with this fict.! upload!
StraightedgeEpyon chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
So Farore is gonna know what it's like to be Hylian huh? well Wth Link with her it won't be so bad
imnotraven16 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
very great job
Lilac Willow Violet chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
hey it's me Farore but now i'm Farore17! as you can see i have an account! so for now on this will be me. anyway i'm making my own stories so just keep an eye out! keep on typing!3
Dark Link chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
well done my lady. and that's awesome that i gave you some ideas. can't wait for more!