Reviews for Chuck vs Therapy ReMastered
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Just have to mention: my favorite line that you have ever written, in all of your stories of all of your arcs:

If Casey was nervous before, that was long gone now. He made sure that the entire church could hear his answer.

"The greater good."

It just sums up so much in so few words. Amazing.
Molotov chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Man, this chapter was such a bummer. It's funny to be affected by something that didn't actually happen to a person that doesn't actually exist, and then take solace in that the thing that didn't actually happen didn't actually happen in the fake universe this fake person exists in.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
A psychologist wouldn't gamble on a lie like that. Signing a credit card application to prove she puts Chuck first? He has to work with Sarah through trust, and a trick would set him back worse than helping her.
Roger chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Bill, I just re-read this story again. It is still one of my favorites. I have said it before but thank you for sharing your talents. I love Casey's line when giving Sarah away. The Greater good. I know this is a fictional story but it does make me think of all the men and women in our armed forces that sacrifice so much for the "greater good".
garnetflint chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Really enjoyed this story, and I am glad that you didn't change it too much to fit with what we now have for canon. I agree with youre assessment that we needed a little more at the end, and perhaps that's why I'm reading Fan fiction months after the series ended.
Please accept my thanks for your stories, and please don't stop.
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Very sweet.
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Very sweet.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Wonder what else they could have talked about.
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Ugh, too bad Sarah didn't kill Jim himself. And I take it this story was first written before we learned about Sarah in season 2.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
That was a rather nasty deception.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
They seem to be making a lot of ground quickly.
dwall chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Loved loved loved it! I'm trying to make it through all your stories cuz I think you are a superb writer! Really enjoyed this one. Unlike any story I have read before! Excellent job once again. And yes I do agree with your last post. The series needed to end with a flash forward...maybe that's what lies ahead for the "movie"? Good job!
triptpol85 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Poor Sarah! I've always found your image of Sarah's view point on sex interesting! Looking forward to the next chapter!
triptpol85 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Fantastic chapter!
triptpol85 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Don't know how I missed this story! Great first chapter!