Reviews for Chuck vs Therapy ReMastered
Tynianrex chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I think that it was about 2010 when I first read about fanfiction in a article by ATCdave in the Chuckthis! blog. Thanks to him, I discovered this whole part of the fandom, and this was the first story I read. Actually, I created my account just to send you a pm congratulating you for your writing.

And thanks to this "re-mastered" edition, this story got even better.

So yes, I'd love to read "Chuck vs The FAke Relationship remastered", specially if you could use that as an excuse to write "Chuck vs. ths seduction"...
Hotski chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
This story have been a blast, I had the idea of reading one chapter this night and the rest tomorrow but you made it impossible to stop reading, loved this one.

Last chapter was filled with Charah-fluff so I loved reading this so much.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story, just a bit short in my opinion ;)

As I said before You're new ground for me, found this story at one of my favourite authors favourites so it was random.

Any story of yours that you recommend for a HUGE Charah-fluff/family lover and Charah-shipper :)?
Hotski chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Aww, really sweet chapter.

Charah 3
Hotski chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Awesome dude, just awesome.

You're writting the 3-way talking so damn good.
Hotski chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Yet another great chapter, Bill.

You've really made an really good job with making up the plot around her dad and mom and the way she got recruited by that slimmy bastard.

I should go to bed but I'm gonna try to get up to date with this story tonight, I don't like quitting reading a good story!
Hotski chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Damn, I nearly thought she would agree to get a new mission when she's cleared for duty.

Very strong Chapter 2, like the flashback and how you've organised them, of course I didn't like Sarah bailing out like that but it's a part of this story so :)
Hotski chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Very good first chapter, BillAtWork.

This is the first story I've read from you and it started out pretty damn good even if what I prefer to read the most i Charah-fluff in general ;)
uplink2 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Great story Bill. I really enjoyed the retelling. I hope you do give us another shot at Fake Relationship. It's always great to read your work.
atcDave chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Thanks for doing this! I particularly liked the extra Ellie material added, although the Morgan stuff was fun too.

I do look forward to Fake Relationship also. Funny thing, my all time favorite computer game just had an official "Enhanced Edition" announced this past week too (Baldur's Gate, 14 years after initial release); so improving the classics seems to be a popular thing just now!
Roger chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Thank you for sharing your stories with all of us.
spcr71 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
One of the great things about this story is that you continued past where a lot of authors seem to stop, the moment they get together. It truly was a pleasure to reread this story of yours. Hopefully we will see a BillAndBrick story soon.
esardi chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Bill that was great, thank you again for this remastered version of this story. I really enjoyed it.

You were right the show should have ended in that kind of happy note. As a matter of fact this is one of the best endings I have ever read in Fan-Fiction. Sarah was right everything was perfect including this story.
supesfan18 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
A fantastic end to this story. i think i love this story more now then i did the first time i read it. i certainly hope 6you to a redux of the fake relationship. great job cant weait for more
tw200 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Thanks for sharing the journey again,,, It was much sweeter this time I simply loved it.. and a very big YES to remastering Fake Relationship. I will beg if it helps..

Thanks again tw
spcr71 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Very sweet chapter. This story is just as good after all this time and I really am enjoying reading it again. Excellent story.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »