Reviews for Chuck vs Therapy ReMastered
uplink2 chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
This was always my favorite chapter from this story. I loved Sarah talking to her father like a little girl would. That was great. Plus the way Frank knew what Casey was about was great as well.

The way you described how Chuck would take care of her by "taking care of the bad dreams" is a perfect description of the role Chuck plays in her life. He takes care of the girl inside while Agent Walker takes care of the spy and her asset. Like the changes here too.
atcDave chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Very good chapter, better than ever!
esardi chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Nice chapter Bill. I was very intimate and personal the way you opened her up to Chuck. Frank had read Chuck correctly. He would always want Sarah to remember her wedding day.

One thing you never discussed in this story would have been the reaction of the bosses to the news. Obviously by the way you handled it they did not have a problem with it.

I really like your Sarah, she did not take as long as the one from the show did tp get her act together. Thank you for the update.
tw200 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
My face actually hurts from the huge smile that has been plastered on it from the beginning of this chapter. This chapter should win some price for being the cutest little thing that there is,,, pretty cheezy huh! Great chapter, big thanks for the smiles... tw
PeterOinNYC chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
This was one of my favorite chapters in the original. I don't remember Sarah' s angry justification of her job & if it wasn't there, it didn't really work for me in this remastering. It took away some of the impact of Sarah dealing with the bigger issue. On the other hand, I did like the added depth of her admission of love. It's been fun revisiting this with you - and I continue to look forward to the rest.
tw200 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Great great great thanks tw
rphe chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
another good chapter. you used the screen device really well to show the 2 sides to the situation. and the expanded version is a real improvement on the shorter form you had before.
esardi chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
What a wonderful chapter Bill. I especially liked the added part at the end, truly enjoyable. I liked that Sarah was not clueless about what she was doing to Chuck every time she would flirt or more with a mark in front of him.

Of course I never bought the fact that he would be ok with her seducing someone for the greater good if he knew she loved him. I do not know about you but if my special someone had to sleep with someone as part of her job; I would not be ok with it at all. Now remember I am making a distinction between flirting and getting someone to come to a bedroom to take down and arrest them as opposed to sleeping with them.

Excellent chapter as always looking forward to the next.
hdru6rssfayhu chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Yay, fun couples counseling.

I'm not sure whether the "sitting on the same couch with a partition separating the two people" thing is something that therapists actually do or not but I've always found the idea really interesting.

It really makes for an interesting dynamic going on where both Chuck and Sarah can talk about what they are feeling but, since they are talking to a neutral third party, don't have to be as concerned about what they are saying or censor themselves. They can be completely candid about their feelings and the partition makes it work for me in a way that otherwise wouldn't. That alone makes this my favorite chapter of the story which is saying something considering what is coming up.

Can't wait to see whether anything is added to the final two chapters. Keep up the great work.
spcr71 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Another great chapter. I guess I would have liked it to evolve a little slower then it did but it's still great.
rphe chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Good chapter. like the gentle way Frank brings her round without as you say, having an agenda of his own. looking forward to seeing the reunion.
spcr71 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I remember reading this story back when it first came out. It was great then and still great now. Is this a word for word retelling or was it tweaked in any (major) way? Either way it's definitely nice rereading it.
Sarah Sam chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
A great story that's good to read again "remastered". You've certainly never shied away from the contrast of the sexual morals of Chuck and Sarah and Sarah usually has a sadness about her sexual past in your works. Agree with Esardi that this was an issue mostly ignored among Sarah Walker lovers because of the guys she rebuffed when it wasn't "professional" but I certainly thought that in "Crown Victoria" and "Pink Slip" that she showed how quickly she could slip into seductress mode. She was doing her job so well that the mark was prepared to "take care of Chuck" just for his appearance on the scene in Pink Slip. Good that she can finally discern how different it can be when you are truly in love.
tw200 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I love this story, I loved it before and I love it more this time around.. Thanks for the second time around... its worth it. tw
hdru6rssfayhu chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I'm really enjoying this retelling so far. Therapy was one of the first fanfiction stories I ever read and I liked it so much that I'm still here reading ~3 years later. So kudos to you and thank you.

I have to admit that this was always my least favorite chapter of the story because of the subject matter (as a rule, I dislike when authors choose to have the characters being forced to have sex as part of their job for a story for the same reason that esardi pointed out and because I find it degrading) but, objectively, you did a fantastic job with it. You've done a really good job of showing where Sarah is coming from with her past and why she has had trouble opening up to Chuck in your universe.

Can't wait for the couples therapy to start next chapter. Keep up the great work.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »