Reviews for Chuck vs Therapy ReMastered
Chkgun93 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Wow, that was some awesome chapter.

Thank you for the update, kind of curious where you are taking this story.
tshdow chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
nice chapter Bill, but I would have thought that you would change it to be more based off the show. Like Sarah's mother is not dead. Father is a conman that could be a spy but isn't. Those things were not known when you first published this I don't think. Thanks.
atcDave chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
You may call it remastered, but I think I'm reading it more like I watch a director's cut; I enjoy finding the expanded scenes and extra tidbits that weren't there before. Lot's of fun!
uplink2 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Always liked this chapter and the writing does flow a bit better this time.

The interplay with Frank is great. He is determined to get her to figure this all out on her own. She just wants to see Chuck so she is willing to take the easy way out of just having him tell her what she thinks.

The scene with the scumbag recruiter always seemed a bit of a stretch but it does work. Besides what always bothered me most about it was Bryce's reaction. What a complete and utter douchebag he was. But it did become a lesson for her to be aware of becoming a victim and try to take control of those type of situations where it was her that had the power not the mark of some creepy scumbag like the recruiter or Larkin. That probably made her a better agent but has created much of her dilemma with Chuck. Her logic for telling Bryce and not telling Chuck is really interesting to analyze.

Looking forward to what's to come.
ThereIsAnother chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
In the original, if I had to say there was one chapter that I loved a tad bit less then the others, it was Chapter 3. However, with the remastered version, you've made it so much better.

Once again, I believe we get a more in depth look into Frank and how he really seems to care for Sarah, and also Chuck.

Also this just seemed to flow so much better and even though I would always skip over the part where the agent took advantage of Sarah, I decided to read this version. Just the small additions added so much more to this, and I found myself feeling different emotions than when I first read.

As always, wonderful job and the next chapter I can't wait for. It was always my favorite and I know you will not let us down.

Thanks so much Bill for doing this.
esardi chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Yeah Bill I re-read the original and that part with Jim was hard than. It became a little tougher when you added a couple more sentences. At least you spared us the gory details. However, you would always let us know with a warning before we read something like that.

Great chapter as always. The Sarah on the show probably had many of the same issues. The only problem was that they could not go there like you could. I have had this argument with several people before about sex and missions. I have always kept arguing that sex was an option although I do have to agree that hitting on a mark to get them in bed so that they would talk never made any sense to bad guys simply would not reveal their deepest darkest secrets over a one night pillow talk.

However, long term relationship yes, I believe that sex would be an option. Everybody seems to forget what Sarah was up to in Pink Slip. She was under cover on a 2 month relationship with a bad guy. Just how do people think that happened? Of course everything was swept under the rug with Chuck coming back. So long winded explanation, what I intend to say is that I support your version of what happened with Sarah and the demons she may have carried. Chuck finding out about her past must have worried her at some point.
supesfan18 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
i loved this story when it first came out and i love it all again now with the improvements. great job cant wait for the next chapter
tshdow chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Thanks for the chapters. It still sounds familiar but I still like reading it. )
Chkgun93 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Wow, another excellent chapter.
red lighting chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
love it
rphe chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Its another really good story. I missed it first time round, but its fun to go back to a time when there was only one intersect and everyone still had their own memories. great fun.
ThereIsAnother chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Once again fantastic job on this Chapter. I really would have loved though for you to expand even more on the Beach scene. That in itself would make for an awesome mini story.

I also liked the introspective of Sarah when she was fighting herself on whether to leave with Bryce or stay with Chuck. That was just a great look into her mind and heart and you did a fantastic job.

Also, and I'm not sure if this is just me, but with this retelling, I really get more of a sense of who Frank is and the role he played. Not sure why in all my previous readings I never felt that, but this time around, I get a real sense that this guy is genuinely trying to help not only Sarah, but Chuck too. Well, at least more now than I did in previous readings.

I'm really looking forward to the meeting with Chuck and Sarah. That was always one of the greatest moments in all of Fan Fiction for me. I'm sure you won't disappoint.

Great job again.
atcDave chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
This is really a lot of fun, reading an old favorite and having it be sort of fresh again.
uplink2 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
It's funny, 'm still debating about going back and rereading the original to try and find the differences. They are there and I'd like to see the changes and growth in your writing style. I remember some of the scenes and especially the trap Frank laid for her in this chapter. The flow of the writing is what I'm curious about. This has your style all through it but I think comparing and contrasting them may be helpful in my own writing.

Well done as always Bill.
Lissy94 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
That Frank guy is a tricky one, but he speaks the truth. Great chapter, update soon
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »