Reviews for Chuck vs Therapy ReMastered
ThereIsAnother chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I have to say this story holds so much sentimental value to me.

I remember coming to fan fiction during the Shaw arc when I was seriously considering just giving up on Chuck. I was really depressed about everything and by some miracle, I found this site.

It was this story, along with Coma that I first read on this site and I was completely and utterly hooked. I have read this story exactly 13 times. I know, crazy, but this is my Charah shot when I need it most. This story holds so much history for me and what it motivated me to do that I just can't express how great it is to read the remastered version.

This will always be one of those historical masterpieces for me and after the way I've been still feeling about the finale, it is so nice to read this.

Great job Bill, I bow to you and your ability to write Charah.
esardi chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I clearly remember this one Bill. If I recollect correctly Sarah has a tramatic experience that you will dicuss later in this story. However, I do remember a happy ending to this story.

Therefore I intend to re-read this story like I did in the past one, the only difference will be review your chapters. That is something that I did not do with your original version.
atcDave chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I really loved the original of this story and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Along with Fake Relationship these were two very solid ideas that were obviously early writings. But I know sometimes "improving" the original doesn't end up helping; like colorizing an old movie. It will be interesting to see how the end product reads.

So far, I like your first chapter. It fills some plot holes and is generally better written. I'm encouraged this will be a satisfying project, and if nothing else it gives me an excuse to re-read a couple of old favorites! Thanks for taking the time to do this.
doc2or chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I remember this story very well, thank you for reposting/remastering this great little glimpse into Sarah's mind. From what I can remember so far nothing too different yet but I will go check and see if you still have it up and reread it again before your next update. Thanks again.
red lighting chapter 1 . 3/4/2012