Reviews for Chuck vs Therapy ReMastered
esardi chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I clearly remember this one Bill. If I recollect correctly Sarah has a tramatic experience that you will dicuss later in this story. However, I do remember a happy ending to this story.

Therefore I intend to re-read this story like I did in the past one, the only difference will be review your chapters. That is something that I did not do with your original version.
atcDave chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I really loved the original of this story and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Along with Fake Relationship these were two very solid ideas that were obviously early writings. But I know sometimes "improving" the original doesn't end up helping; like colorizing an old movie. It will be interesting to see how the end product reads.

So far, I like your first chapter. It fills some plot holes and is generally better written. I'm encouraged this will be a satisfying project, and if nothing else it gives me an excuse to re-read a couple of old favorites! Thanks for taking the time to do this.
doc2or chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I remember this story very well, thank you for reposting/remastering this great little glimpse into Sarah's mind. From what I can remember so far nothing too different yet but I will go check and see if you still have it up and reread it again before your next update. Thanks again.
red lighting chapter 1 . 3/4/2012