Reviews for Sherlock After Dentist
Violette1415scs chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awww! That was really cute! Brilliantly written too! XD
fandeomoniuminthestreets chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ooooooh, I read your a/n and I would reallllly like a next chapter!
Excellent writing and quite humorous at times ;)
Have fun!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This both made me giggle uncontrollably and struck fear into my heart. It's really well written and has a unique idea behind it! Awesome job, I loved the 'thpider handth' scene! Now...how on earth do I avoid these side effects when I get mine removed in a couple weeks? 0_0 Aaaanyway, have an awesome day and thanks for writing!
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I think you should continue it :)
rapalacha chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh god, so funny. Thanks
SmilingSloth chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I know only 11 reviews may not be enough motivation to continue with this story but PLEASE! I beseech you, a continuation, even one tiny, little, ickle, measly chapter would elate me and many others no end, I promise you! I absolutely *love* how well you write both John and Sherlock (I can't even pick a favourite in this one, they're both effin' hilarious!). Very smooth, flowing writing and easy to get into; I was grinning like the Cheshire cat by the time I finished reading!

ALAS, ENOUGH RANTING. Moar chapters please, I want to know (with a ferocious mighty passion) what the aftermath is! Will John get away with his confession? Will Sherlock remember ANYTHING from the day before? And how will John be able to face the consulting detective with this unbearably tense atmosphere between them? I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE! :O
XDarklySkyX chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is rather interesting, keep it up!
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You HAVE to make another chapter! Go on pretty please with a cherry on top! I asked nicely...
ColgateKiss chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh, sweet!

I love Drugged Sherlock, all boneless.

Thank you!
Ashlilosthope chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Definitely interested! Please keep this going!
Prothoe chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh yes, it DID entertain me! So cute and hilarious - thanks!

Your story kind of redresses us a bit for the lacking of the film on Lestrades's phone in "Scandal in Belgravia"...

But maybe you can also write a fic about the missing scenes after Sherlock is drugged by Irene? Please?;) I can really imagine this would fit to your writing style...
Motimo chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Yes please! Write more! This was so funny and sweet and everything good in the wooorlld! I really want to see what happens next! :3
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great start to the story.

Love the way John tells Lestrade that Sherlock can't come out to play!Priceless!

Will Sherlock remember anything of what he has said to John in his drugged state? Or will John change his behaviour,making Sherlock wonder what happened?

Can't wait to find out.

{P.S.

Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out at once at age 24 and was completely loopy. Mum reckons I sang all the way home and tried to convince my 3 brothers that I was Queen Cleopatra, re-incarnated and that they were my slaves!}
Idiot-The-Great chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hehehe, that was really cute. (:

I'd love to read another chapter!
achievableformofflight chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow. Just wow. The lisping just cracked me up and the johnlockness was amazingly written, so cute. Thank you for this :D