Reviews for Harry Potter and the Years of Adventure
JohannaGracia chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
The Bukit Timah Monkey Men?! I love it! When I first saw that phrase, I was- OMG. 0.o Is this person Singaporean? But haha nope u is Canadian. XD. Its just that there are many out there who go, 'Singapore? Where's that? Is it in China?' And I'm like, wth. So I just wanted to show my appreciation of your knowledge of Singapore's very own Bukit Timah Hill-The only thing remotely resembling a 'mountain' in Singapore. Do come visit our country some timeXD I'll be glad to take you to Bukit Timah Hill-if you haven't been there yet!
Erisa Daelyn chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
very sweet, excellent job!
Candi Moonflower chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I loved this story, and the other one in the series please please please update another one of Harry's adventures! I can't wait to read about it no matter to what place it is.
xfireworkzstarx chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Very good!

I love all the planned traveling for Harry!
serenityselena chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
awesome story...

what an adventure filled life for Harry and Bill _
HeartsDragon chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
I love you.

This was amazing! gah i love you so much for writing such an amazing and realistic story~ Wow you've given me the travel bug... ah if only half the things you wrote were real i would be forever happy. :)

This was so well written i was so engaged in the story and characters and the ending was fantastic!
Hericus C chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Certainly a different story and I rather liked the ending as well as Harry's reaction to all the children. His travels were interesting but more could have been fleshed out. It seemed Harry learned a lot but it was never shown or put to use.

Then there is the rather improbable fact that it would take Harry 12 years to understand himself, his relationship with Bill, and want to return to England. How could he not have discovered himself after traveling, meeting, and learning even half as much? To be open to such new and different cultures surely he would have to be self-aware and comfortable with himself and in his own skin.

As for the family not accepting them, that seems right ridiculous. What is ten years difference to wizards that live 150 years? It is certainly nothing in our society if a man marries a woman ten years younger and I highly doubt it was any different in Rowling's. So if you follow the logic that homosexual were accepted there then the reasonable age difference of any partners would also have been accepted. Now, I can see that this could have been a scandal if you were talking of a age difference like say Harry and McGonagall, 55 years or more, were they are not even in the same generation.

So although entertaining and well written grammatically, it seem to have several logical flaws as well as appear as more of an unfinished storyline. Please don't take this as a flame as it is meant as a helpful critique as you have a great imagination.
blucross chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Ah pooey. It was such a good story. Please, pretty pretty please make a sequel. Please.
917brat chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
aww you ending to this was both hillarous nad so sweet. This was seriously a brillint and just plan amazing story and I am completely glade that you decided to write it.
otahotian chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
"I hear ringing bells,

seems the story ends.." it's the saying.

And it's kinda bittersweet, for I hoped to read more, and more, and more.. however, the ending is good - not cliché and yet sweet.

Guess it is bittersweet for them as well, for they are happily together and going to another adventur, but they are leaving their family, their home again...

Well.. let's just wish them luck. :)

And I wish you a good luck with any other stories you could want to write, nice day.
Lily887787 chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
i'm happy that they are together but surprised that no one knew about their relationship besides molly and sirius...
marksmom chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Oh I like it! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us! Kudos on this story and good luck with the little vingettes on whatever site you're posting them on!
917brat chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Oh please have Harry say a cheerful hi please please please or doing somthing similar to that cause I think there reactions will be just hillatous...oh and you really are amazing me with how fast you are update that is just unbelievable!
blucross chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Lol, nice reward. I wonder how Molly would react to that? Anywho, great chappie, that was the most brilliant and cruelest place you could have left off at. Cruel, of course, because we all want to know what happens next, but brilliant because you left it off there as a great cliff-hanger, which if I was writing a cliff-hanger, would probably do as well.
otahotian chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I probably missed it before, but Sirius is alive! That's perfect.

Honestly I have nothing much to say, the two story linien are finally joined, Molly got a surprise of her life and Harry is very good with children..

You are probably the only author answering reviews I know.

(some underline thoughts: your style of writting feels similar to J.R.R.T.'s, somehow, there are details sometimes, whitch just make the story more 'real', and the description of countreys and long-time parts are quick, but informative)

Nothing else, I promise.