Reviews for Harry Potter and the Years of Adventure
caw122182 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
GRR! Cliff hangers I really don't like cliff hangers because then I have to wait for the next part. :( Good chapter by the way I'm so happy that they are together again. What I want to know is what is Molly going to say. I want more Bill/Harry. What to do, what to do. Please keep up the great job and please update again soon I'm curious.
marksmom chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I'll take Harry in the boxers and no shirt and Bill in the mid-thigh length shirt with questionable undergarments! I've never had so much fun ordering men before! Great chapter and I'm glad that they've finally realised what they mean to each other. Can't wait for the next installment...you've got me hooked! Kudos!
blucross chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Brilliant. Poor Bill though; Harry better be back soon. Lol, the wish upon a shooting star reminds me of a Christmas movie I watched with Donald's nephews.
917brat chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
aww man you can really tell Bill cares for Harry deeply in this chapter (same could be said for Harry) exspeically at the end of said chapter. I seriously hope that they can fet together and am glad you have Harry coming back next chapter (does Harry still keep in contacct witht them mail siruis or anything) oh and I jst had a random thought I bet Bill (and charlie cause of the new types of dragon) would really like to read Harry little black ( i think its black) book; the one he put all is infromation and drawings in.
otahotian chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
great! Sad ending, indeed.. it's, however, somehow strong and emotional to (see) a man cry. It was a good ending!

Got a scare today.. just.. Charlie with Fleur.. ew.. :D heh, sorry, just a thought.

Molly is an angel. Really, in most stories she is pictured rather negativelly, but your Molly is perfect!

Good Luck!

me
caw122182 chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Oh I can't wait for them to meet up again. I can't wait to read what's next. Keep up the great work.
HPpureblood chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I am enjoying this story and look forward to the updates.
marksmom chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Ooh! I get both of them? Yippee! I don't care what he wears...though boxer briefs are really nice! Great chapter and great way of leading into Harry going back to England...Kudos!
otahotian chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
well, well, well :) wasn't that interesting! I think I like Harry's way of traveling and he's coming to Europa! Hoooray! :D

Poor Bill, so happy he was, to finally get over Harry, just to find out he has fallen for him again.

Good job, I like it more and more!

Nice day ;)
917brat chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Oh I love this chapter and I like how different Harry's travels have made him despite the fact he didn't tell Bill his original name he is much much more open and relaxed in himself I love that and I sure bill will to later on. Anyway I can't wait to see what you have planned next so please keep it up...now were is my shirtless Harry in tight pants LOL
hoshineku chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read more!
marksmom chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Tight, black dragonhide trousers, if you don't mind! That is, if I can order whichever pair I want to see him in! Great chapter! I loved the part in Tibet where he got the kids to call him Funny Magic Man. Oh, I do hope that Harry gets over it and lets Bill get close again! More Kudos to you!
Rainbow Engel chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I think it would be pretty cool if he traveled through the outback. Love this story! Update soon please!
marksmom chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
So far this is a very good story...can't wait to see more of it! Especially looking forward to when he gets back to England and his family/friends. Kudos!
doxiesmom14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
so far I am really enjoying your story
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »