Reviews for Red Eyed Girl
mae-E chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
this was a good chapter and a good ending to the story. there were some small errors like places were words were dropped, but that is not that big a deal cause it is easily fixed.

This story worked out well.
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
cool story
mae-E chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
this was a good chapter. I like how its all coming together. Its cute that bella is being all overprotective of nessie.

are the others going to be overly shocked that carlisle's human form was the re-born soul evander from the moon? are the others going to go to the future as well? or just carlisle?

thank you for the deication. :)
mae-E chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
A very cool chapter!

i like the fact that alice sent them looking for someone special. she knew that rini would need help.

the fact that edward could read luna's mom was a good touch,

of course bree knew she told jane that the one that created her said their thoguhts werent safe.
Lady Kaiki chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
cool story
Nicole-Lavinia1993 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I just finished reading the first five chapters, and I absolutely love this story so far! I hope you decide to finish it. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Nicole-Lavinia1993 }i{
Jupitergirl25 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Awesome Chapter! I hope u update soon. Things are getting good.
mae-E chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
this was cool. i liked how you showed roselie knowing japanesse.

i liked the clues that rini found and how she found it.

i found the idea of her kicking the same pick pocket and calling him a perve was funny!

a good job so far.
Lady Kaiki chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
Lady Kaiki chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
mae-E chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
this was a cool chapter can the dr she left the journal with help at all? was he also a reborn lunarian or was that his mother? are the cult followers actually reborn lunarians? is it possible his cat, is like luna?

i like how you borught the cullens into it. and how bella mentioned that they were comic books basiced on the sailor scouts.
keep up the good work.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
I wonder what happened to the vampire population, namely the Cullens, when Crystal Tokyo was formed, if Carlisle's future self can't be found in Crystal Tokyo's timeline? *lol* were all vampires wiped out during Neo queen Serenity's world wide purge of all things evil when she released Earth from its millenium old sleep? Or are the vampires like the people who's descendents later became the Dark Moon Clan who were kicked off Earth because they refused to be 'cleansed' of everything that makes them human, like evil and other stuff that N. Q. Serenity was using the silver crystal to purge earth of in order to make it a 'better' planet. *lol*

Though I'm confused. WHY are the REINCARNATED Lunarians like N. Q. Serenity getting sick and close to death. Since they are all reincarnations what happened to their HUMAN/EARTHLING DNA that they got from the families they were reborn into? Shouldn't that be enough to stop the disease from attacking them? Even N. Q. Serenity's human/earthling DNA should be in there too to keep her safe. But did becoming Sailor Moon/Princess/Queen/etc completely destroy all the human/earthling DNA she got from her new family so theirs NOTHING human inside her anymore? Its all alien/lunarian DNA now?
Princess Aaliyah chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait till they finally meet. Update soon :)
Jupitergirl25 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Awesome! I hope u can update some more. I really like where this is going.