Reviews for The Questions in the Conundrum
littleellie30 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Now, if I were you I would make this a missing person case were Kelsey runs away and get snatched by the person who killed the seven year old. Just suggestion but please come back and finish the story.
loverofbones chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Are you going to continue with your story, I really like it and hope youdo.
thorteso chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Just caught up on thise series and I can't wait to find out more! I like that it wasn't just happily ever after at the end of the first one! More Kelsey soon please :)
hellomrbrighteyes chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I like this. I think you should just now move onto Brennan learning how to be a better parent and connecting better with Kelsey.
Ciza chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
God, poor Kelsey, this story is breaking my heart, almost made me cry :/

I hope Brennan realizes soon what she is doing and please give Kelsey a moment of happinness with her mom, she deserves it!

Also the chapter was SO short! :( haha, but thanks anyway
thorteso chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Just found this series and can't wait to find out more about Kelsey!
Biba79 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
I did not know you had a sequel to your other story, and I just found out by accident, and I'm glad I did.

I'm looking forward to what's to come, from what I saw so far, it will be quite a ride. I can't wait to see what you will come up with, I'm very excited.

Thanks!
C-bones chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Congratulations on your first grandson! Thank you for taking the time to write this chapter, this story. This hiatus has been difficult.
Ciza chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
omg, this is more sad than I expected ( I hope they can make that travel :)
loverofbones chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
I love your story but I feel so bad for Kelsey, I hope they can do there fake kidnapping and have a great family time.
hellomrbrighteyes chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Oh I wanted Brennan to surprisingly home! :(
Ciza chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
omg, this is so sad ( poor little Kelsey :/

I want more please! :D
hellomrbrighteyes chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I don't know if I feel more sorry for Kelsey or Brennan.
cheysma2000 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Bones is gonna have to learn how to be a mom.
cheysma2000 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Kelsey is 6, I agree with you, she isn't going to understand.