Reviews for The Dragon Artifacts Book 1: Dragon Elixir
Puckabrinaluver chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Well, I'll be a dedicated fan for ya, if you decide to update! I understand the losing interest thing, and the promises, so I won't sit here and give you meaningless 'will you update already?!''s and 'Think of your fans!''s, because what really matters is that you enjoy what you write, so if you don't feel like it, then don't feel obliged to update quickly or whatever, do it at your own pace if you decide to pick it up again. Damn, that was a long sentence... I hope it made sense!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Wow! This chapter made me laugh, but some of them were a bit OOC, but nonetheless, it was an alright chapter!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I know you didn't mean to do it, but it cracked me up! encountered Monkey, Viper, and Crane on the way to the bedding chambers. Shifu, Po, Tigress, and Crane took turns explaining th. you accidentally made two Crane's!
pandamaster97720 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
when is the next chapter
Karlie1006 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
I love this story. It's freakin' AWESOME!
VERO ASSASSIN FOR SHINIGAMI chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Pretty amazeingly good
VERO ASSASSIN FOR SHINIGAMI chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
You should have po go full dragon and obliterate the cultists
Tigressfan12 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
AWESOME!

P.S. poor Po, again a broken nose XD
Tigressfan12 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
AWESOME! please write more soon!
VERO ASSASSIN FOR SHINIGAMI chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
Totally awesome loved it
jackdaniel0 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
This is a great story! Although some moments, the characters are...well, out of character. I suggest you go to their character pages on kung fu panda wikia and look at their personality, and implement it in your story, get what I mean?
Avion570 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
This was a pretty good chapter. When the rhinos went wide eyed, I thought that they were going to get the shit beaten out of them, like Po when he was talking about the gorilla. Anyways, what type of energy did that light give Po and the others. I can't wait for thew next chapter, keep up the good work.
Tigressfan12 chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
uhm.. the part of Po running off like a madman :D

and XD pipsqueak!

And I will always reading this story ( reviews)! :D
Tigressfan12 chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Hahaha! XD poor tigress, I just love tigress but your story is good.
Tigressfan12 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012