Reviews for After Paris
donckey chapter 13 . 7/8
GaopBaPoaa “
This story was awesome! Beginning to end it was so good!
Queen.Sheridan chapter 23 . 1/30
I freaking love the last sentence. I laughed myself hoarse. This was an amazing fic, great job!
SarahTaylorTam chapter 23 . 7/13/2017
So sweet and loving on both their parts. Loved the interactions with the twins as well. Also perfect ending for an enemy after Miranda is through with them. Another great story. Keep up the good work.
Matzy chapter 23 . 7/3/2017
Great story, but what happened to what Marissa wanted to write about Andy "if it was the last thing she did" ?
in-the-sometime chapter 23 . 6/24/2017
Loved this one! Great work on dealing with issues such as PTSD. Looking forward to reading more from you.
joeyfranklin chapter 23 . 6/22/2017
So pleased that you finished this fic. Love that the evil Marissa ended up at TV Guide. Not to put any pressure on you (haha) but I very much look forward to the completion of No Other Silly Girl, Give In to Me and The Disappearance of Andrea Sachs. I am sure that you have nothing else going on in your life. Kidding. Seriously though, I really hope that you find the time and energy to eventually finish these fics.
joeyfranklin chapter 22 . 6/22/2017
You are so talented at writing love scenes. I am a writer myself but love scenes are the hardest. Yours seem so real and so emotional. I wish I could attend a class, taught by you, in how to write quality and realistic romance.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/19/2017
I loved this story. But I hate to admit I only liked the ending, not love it. I won't deny I was hoping to see how the interview was received, the outcome from it, and maybe a little snippet of Ellen and Portia's photo shoot. This last chapter just feels a little rushed. Love your writing nonetheless.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/19/2017
As always so great to read another Mirandy fic from you. Thank you for throughout the years sharing your amazing work with us all. Hope to read more from you in future both fan fiction and published books. Thanks
Jassific chapter 23 . 6/19/2017
TV guide :) hilarious XD loved the story and the Epiloges :) thank you so much for sharing
Jaely chapter 23 . 6/20/2017
LMAO TV Guide! Loved it! great ending! thanks for a great read!
General Mac chapter 23 . 6/20/2017
brilliant fic, thanks she got exactly what she deserved.
Noddybobble chapter 23 . 6/19/2017
Lovely ending. And oh yes TV Guide perfect. Thank you.
mxrolkr chapter 23 . 6/19/2017