Reviews for After Paris
SarahTaylorTam chapter 23 . 7/13
So sweet and loving on both their parts. Loved the interactions with the twins as well. Also perfect ending for an enemy after Miranda is through with them. Another great story. Keep up the good work.
Matzy chapter 23 . 7/3
Great story, but what happened to what Marissa wanted to write about Andy "if it was the last thing she did" ?
in-the-sometime chapter 23 . 6/24
Loved this one! Great work on dealing with issues such as PTSD. Looking forward to reading more from you.
joeyfranklin chapter 23 . 6/22
So pleased that you finished this fic. Love that the evil Marissa ended up at TV Guide. Not to put any pressure on you (haha) but I very much look forward to the completion of No Other Silly Girl, Give In to Me and The Disappearance of Andrea Sachs. I am sure that you have nothing else going on in your life. Kidding. Seriously though, I really hope that you find the time and energy to eventually finish these fics.
joeyfranklin chapter 22 . 6/22
You are so talented at writing love scenes. I am a writer myself but love scenes are the hardest. Yours seem so real and so emotional. I wish I could attend a class, taught by you, in how to write quality and realistic romance.
I loved this story. But I hate to admit I only liked the ending, not love it. I won't deny I was hoping to see how the interview was received, the outcome from it, and maybe a little snippet of Ellen and Portia's photo shoot. This last chapter just feels a little rushed. Love your writing nonetheless.
As always so great to read another Mirandy fic from you. Thank you for throughout the years sharing your amazing work with us all. Hope to read more from you in future both fan fiction and published books. Thanks
Jassific chapter 23 . 6/19
TV guide :) hilarious XD loved the story and the Epiloges :) thank you so much for sharing
Jaely chapter 23 . 6/20
LMAO TV Guide! Loved it! great ending! thanks for a great read!
General Mac chapter 23 . 6/20
brilliant fic, thanks she got exactly what she deserved.
Noddybobble chapter 23 . 6/19
Lovely ending. And oh yes TV Guide perfect. Thank you.
mxrolkr chapter 23 . 6/19
ALWAYS A PLEASURE!
Ravenbull chapter 23 . 6/19
Perfect ending! Thank you very much for finishing and not leaving your loyal readers hanging! As always, my thanks for writing and posting.
Poppinswannabe chapter 23 . 6/19
I am so glad to that you finished this! I've loved this story since you first wrote it! Great job bringing everything to a wonderful end. I can't wait to see what you write next!
Thanks for writing!
Aidyl James chapter 23 . 6/19
Thank you for a lovely story.