Reviews for After Paris
lmei chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
oh I can't wait for Miranda to tear that lil sh** a new one.
LizGillies chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
This was beautifully written. Consider adding something disastrous with the paparazzi?

You need to update again soon. I'm serious. I'm drowning in my anticipation.
83annak chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
wonderfully written as always! I'm curious what Marissa will do with the...well not sooo explosive information Andy gave her...
caradens chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
wonderful

thanks
JUJUChick16 chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
I can't wait to read more! Update again soon!
Refreshingly Original chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
Miranda Queen of understatments.

Gun Queen of suspence.

Ro
DarkndAngel9 chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
What just happened? Miranda what's wrong? Everything was so happy in the beginning. There was a new update. Andy was a bit lonely, but teased Miranda with chocolate. She was late, but Andy and the twins so a good movie and then Mirandy cuddles. Everything was going great! Then the nightmare. Poor Miranda. What could have happened to her for that to happen. I don't want to think the worst. Can I just give them both a hug?
lmei chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
that was amazing, Gun!
Darling Lili chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Your stories are flawless. I love them! You're killing me though xD I can't wait till the next chapter! Thank you! :D
GinStan chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Very nice. I like it when Andy comforts Miranda. Maybe because Miranda is so private that just letting Andy see her vulnerable is a statement in and of itself. Lovely.
LizGillies chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Ahh I've fallen in love with your mirandy stories and especially this one! You'd better update this soon! And make more mirandy stories!
LethalPoison chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
wow!

looking forward to next chapter
DarkndAngel9 chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
School kept me busy for a while, but I'm finally all caught up! And sjagdak that ending! "God, you're hot. You're so incredibly hot. So wet…hot…and mine." Oh my Lawwwwd! I can't with these two. Seriously.

And awww I felt so sorry for Beth! She blamed herself and awww I just wanted to hug her. Poor baby. Well at least Caroline and Cassidy got a friend out of all that. Can't wait for the next chappie!
heymovie1 chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Great! Tis story is totally awesome!
Refreshingly Original chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
"Yes. Try not to drown me." - So Miranda. :)

An awesome-sauce chapter dear.

~Ro :)