Reviews for After Paris
83annak chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Oh well, that was cute. Love Miranda, she isn't quite my Dragon Lady, but still in character and wonderful...Andy is so damn lucky! I'd like to have some time with Miranda in her bed, too! ;-)
Refreshingly Original chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Gah! This is agony! Having to wait for super updates. _._ Terrific update as usual. :)

~Ro
Amerdrah chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Curse you! *pouting* Totally not nice to tease us with the possibility of a kiss and make us wait. Can't wait to see what footage is exactly shown either... especially for Miranda as she didn't see the beginning of everything, just the end.
lmei chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
OH. MY. GOD. more?
kelevra2510 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Loved this chapter and how Andy and Miranda seem to getting closer to each other. As Miranda comforts Andy. Hope to be reading more soon! And I hope Beth is safe. Andy was so brave! Shen needs a reward.
CaptainStone chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
It must be terrifying experience for Andy but most important part is Miranda being there for her. Miranda's endearment word made Andy's heart swell. ;-)
DarkndAngel9 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Tease! Ok that is just wrong! What a cliffhanger! So let me get this straight. Andy's parents are coming, new footage that will probably show how Andy got some of her cuts, PLUS they are going to KISS! But of course that's in the next chapter! fjsalgdjagda Fine fine I'm cool. Sigh.

But eee! I really like how they are getting along so nicely! And I feel bad for her mom having to be the mediator. Poor woman. Hopefully Andy's dad doesn't do anything to hurt Andy. (Miranda will be /pissed/! Though it would be cool to see her go all Dragon Lady to protect Andy!) Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome writing! :D
Refreshingly Original chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Rollercoaster of emotions.

Amazing work as always.

~Ro :)
tanama30 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
great update. i hope they really find beth soon and that she is ok. to read the emotional interaction between the two is getting better and better
CaptainStone chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
This story must be emotional turmoil for both Andrea and Miranda. Despite of Miranda being Dragon Lady, she has good heart and being supportive for Andrea, her Damsel in distress. Hey, I hope the girl will be found so it will give Andrea a peace of mind as well as for Miranda.
QuietMontana chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
great chapter! i cant wait to read the next one and see where your story goes !
lmei chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
oh my oh my oh my... this just gets better and better! S2
sinadino chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
this is.. wow... such a wonderful and heartbreaking piece of work - thank you so much for sharing this!
Refreshingly Original chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Is Beth looking for Andrea?

A beautiful chapter.

~ Ro :)
QuietMontana chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
very interesting story! cant wait to read more of it!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »