Reviews for After Paris
caradens chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
wonderful thanks

poor andy
83annak chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
excellent written chapter! Love the way Miranda is taking care of Andrea and is taking her to the townhouse...the car-scene is my favourite so far...and of course Andy is sleeping in Miranda's bed. Who wouldn't love that! Well, I am looking forward to your next update a lot! Thanks!
DarkndAngel9 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
The noise I just made. I didn't know this wasn't completed. *flails a bit* I don't know what I was expecting, but that was just whoa. I mean I guess it didn't click that Andy's life would be in danger. And then boom school stabbing! Andy's held hostage! Kids dying! Andy's in shock. So yeah I could not stop reading. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really hope Beth is alright. I hope she's either looking for Andy or with Yamal. Please please!

Ugh but yeah the "d-don't cry Six" got to me. I was tearing up. So heartbreaking! Poor Andy! Why are there insane people in the world. I mean they are children! You don't hurt children! fdagda! And I really hope Andy and her parent's relationship isn't strained. Miranda just forgets that regular people don't have the pull she has and can't summon a jet on a whim. But arg! Can't wait for the next chapter. I saw this was updated today so yeah! Keep writing!
lalala777 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Phew, they're all safe!

I wonder if Beth was kidnapped, or if she ran away?

Update soon!
lmei chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
*swooooooooooooooooooooon* that was so unbelievably sweet! can barely wait for more! S2
oscarwildette chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
as usual, a well crafted story line and looking forward to the next posting
caradens chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
wonderful thank you

hope Andy's confusion clears up soon
83annak chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Dear Gun,

great Chapter, I love how you described and shaped the relationship between Nigel and Miranda...Nigel's so supportive and great, I always liked his character very much and I am happy that he's part of your story!

The story is so well written. I enjoyed it very much and hope for more! Thanks!
Refreshingly Original chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
jazwriter chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Great job of reflecting Miranda's feelings and Andy's confusion and fear. I am looking forward to seeing what happens once they are safely at Miranda's house.
Amerdrah chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
You're killing me smalls! Update soon plz! Totally hating this clifty but love it's evilness nonetheless.
lalala777 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Next chapter please! You're going to dr
R.Sterling chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Loving this story looking forward to more
Lady Amerald chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
all i can say is damn you Gun. you left me hanging just when it was getting good. Andy better be ok or i'm sooooo going to be mad at you.

please update soon.