Reviews for After Paris
Poppinswannabe chapter 20 . 6/6/2017
That was awesome! I can't wait to see how Miranda reacts to hearing the recording of Andy going off on everyone!
ShadowCub chapter 20 . 6/6/2017
Mrs. King the type to talk about people behind their backs and not think they are listening to what she says. Dermot is going to grow up to be as smarmy as his parents.
Heady chapter 19 . 6/4/2017
Totally update girl!
JaKeS91 chapter 19 . 6/6/2017
love the store keep up the great writing and update soon.
Dizdani1313 chapter 19 . 6/5/2017
You are one of my favorite authors & this story is a beautiful example as to why I feel this way! I love how you capture & keep the integrity of the characters. I vividly see Andrea & Miranda in your writing. You make the story feel so real. I could go on forever! I am looking forward to more of what you have to show us. Thank you for writing in this fandom, DWP is one of my most favorites & you have a huge part in why I love it so much. Sorry, I'm gushing. ;)
AnarchyDay chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
love this story,
oh and that cover image, ha. damn you Gun Brooke, it made me laugh TOO much for sitting on the bus, now i'm a mad women. at least i have this story in my madness i guess :)
lmei chapter 19 . 6/3/2017
yay, looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
I love how you brought Ellen into this. Totally looking forward to the interview. And you wrote her so well I could easily hear/see Ellen saying something exactly like this.
Jassifc chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
That's a great story I hope you continue soon ;)))
joeyfranklin chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
Yaaaaaay! I was so happy to receive a notification that there was an update for this fic. I have been patiently waiting for this (maybe not so patient) for several years. Thank you so much Gun. As I have told you before, you are one of my favourite authors. I love that you are bringing Ellen into this story. Looking forward to part 20.
katie1370 chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
Awesome chapter. Please continue the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/1/2017
Oooohh... You continued this favourite of mine.

Thank you, thank you, thank, thank you!

Will spend my night re-reading this. Yipppeee...
Cath chapter 19 . 6/1/2017
I'm soooo happy that you're back!
General Mac chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
ooohhhh someone is going to get it, and Ellen is so the way to do your coming out speech, thanks love it more when you can pretty please
Noddybobble chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
Yes, excellent. Thank you.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »